Epilogue

After a steamy honeymoon me and Luke made it back home in one piece from our secluded island in Hiwaii. I was happy to have Emmie run into my arms and wake me up the first morning back. I felt complete my life was perfect now.

No one was after me, Luke was happy I was happy. I had a daughter who was the world to me. My life was amazing and that's all that mattered. Lily and Michael had celebrated two years of dating and had mated but Luke didn't need to know that. Mary and My mom were still best friends with mischief. My dad still talked if sports with Luke's dad. Luke would always be protective over me and Emmie.

My life it was perfect, and I knew it would stay that way. All thanks to the over possessive Prince of Wolves who sent a letter a couple months early.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey guys the story has come to an end!! Thanks for all the comments and votes I got on this story it means a lot!! I do promise you a sequel and I do thing you'll like it a lot I hope. I don't know when I'll publish it but I will let you know when. A summary will be posted so you can check if you want to read it or not.

Thanks for staying with this story it means a lot!!

Love You All My Little Minions!!