Chapter 13- Captured Part 2

I woke up with Lily curled on the couch beside me. I went to rub my eyes but of course my hands were still handcuffed together. I sighed and leaned back, I had fell asleep on the floor making sure Lily was on the couch. Poor thing cried herself to sleep.

I jumped hearing the door open and Blondie plus Brownie walk in. "Morning girls," Blondie said.

Lily jumped up shivering. I looked at her smiling sadly and she calmed down. "What do you want?" I asked them.

"To talk," brownie said his eyes glued on Lily. Drew.

"Well we have nothing to say so leave," I growled out.

"Listen here," Blondie walked to me, "Your a human still, I am a wolf you listen and take orders from me."

I glared at him, "You are so wrong, I don't take orders from anyone."

He walked to me, "Drew why don't you and Lily go have a little time alone. I need to talk to Bella."

Drew walked to Lily, I growled out as she squirmed in his hold. "Let her go," I yelled trying to go after her. Handcuffs held me back.

They left and I could still hear her screams. Blondie growled, "I'm Dylan by the way. You might need to know that for our wedding."

I spit at him it landing in front of his feet. He growled and crouched down in front of me. "Fiesty," he smirked, "I like it."

I looked away, "Well I hate you."

He growled, "Come on you can still love me. I mean it's not like you and Luke have mated yet."

My eyes darted to his and he growled as if reading my mind. "You mated!" He yelled loudly.

"Why do you care?" I asked, "I'm not your mate."

He growled and pulled something shiny and silver from his pocket. A knife. I whimpered and scooted back but couldn't move back very far. He walked to me slipping the knife under my shirt as he cut a line where my side was. My marks were revealed.

"He can't your not his."

"I am!"

I instantly regretted yelling as he slid the knife across my marks drawing a line of blood. I screamed in pain trying to move away from him. Blood dropped on to my jeans as my body began to ache. With each cut he smiled thinking of how this was my only connection to my mate. He pulled back and winked at me.

"It was a fun time darling," he growled out. "But you are mine."

As he left I laid down trying to catch my breath back. I took my shirt off the rest of the way and pressed it to my side wincing. It seeped up some blood but there was still so much. I whimpered looking down at my marks. They were slashed and covered in blood. I sobbed tears blurring my vision.

I closed my eyes and laid back, I was ruined. I wanted Luke, I wanted him so much, if only mating had the mind link. But no only certain packs have that with mates. I cried and Lily came running in gasping. She slid off her jacket, "Your marks. He slashed them oh god," she whispered putting pressure on to my side.

I cried out in pain, the blood slowly stopped and I felt myself drifting off to sleep.