Chapter 17- One Month

A month later everything has been perfect. I am perfectly healed and my marks are darker and bolder. Luke has grown super protective but who can blame him. Lily and I have grown super close and she is like the perfect little sister.

I sat in the living room playing on the laptop. Luke was in some meeting, the past week I've felt weird. I laid in my sweatshirt my hair up in a bun. I threw my head back closing my eyes as I felt pains come from my stomach.

It was probably a stomach bug. I groaned feeling tired as I walked up to my room. Luke's office was across from it. I walked in seeing him sitting at his desk.

"Hey," I said his eyes snapping up.

"Hey sweetie," he said as I walked to him.

"I'm gonna lay down I don't feel the greatest."

He looked me over, "Okay sweetie I hope you feel better," he said.

I smiled and hugged him planting a kiss on his lips softly before walking to my room.

Luke's P.O.V

I watched as Bella walked out of the room. She has been really tired and in pain you could say. My wolf kept telling me it was something major.

Cause it is but you never listen to me! My wolf yelled into my mind breaking the wall I had built to block him out.

Well oh wise one what is it? I asked him sarcastically.

I don't know but it's something weird, I can feel it.

Ryder your insane, if she had anything major going on she would tell me.

What if she doesn't know? What if she's oblivious to it?

I rolled my eyes, just shut up I have work to do.

At least check on her to put me at ease.

I stood up and walked to our room seeing her fast asleep with the covers over her. I smiled and kneeled down beside his running my finger across her cheek.

She moved closer to my touch. See she's fine I know how my mate is.

Ryder only growled before blocking out contact. I stood up to leave but she reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Stay," she whispered.

I smiled and scooted in beside her as she laid on too of me nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you," I whispered before she was fast asleep again in my arms.