57. Meant to be together

Mikhail and Taani are shocked to find Amaya....at door with a reporter....

Mikhail looks towards Taani....as she is getting a little uncomfortable with the gaze of the reporter....so he comes in front of her....covering her....

M- Amaya tum...yanha

A- haa main yanha isliye aayi thi kyunki uss din show main jo kuch bhi huaa....uski wajah se hmare relation ko lekar news main bhut gossips chal rahi hain....toh socha woh clear kardu....par yanha toh mujhe kuch aur hi dekhne ko mil raha hai....

M- gossips?? What gossips?

Amaya forwards him a page 3 magagine....Mikhail is shocked to find an article about him and Taani with their pictures....one from fashion show...where he lifted Taani in bridal manner....and another one from last night....where he hugged Taani in rain...
with a head line..."Celeb choreographer Mikhail Shah's new lady love"

M- yeh sab kya hai.....or kya bakwas likha hai isme......yeh  logo Taani ke baare main....itna ulta seedha kaise likh sakte hain....

A- abhi bhi tumhe iski itni parwah hai...what about you?....what about us??
Mikhail tumhe ptaa hai ki iss sabme tumhara kitna naam kharab ho raha hai......humare rishtey par kitna bura asar pad raha hai.....

Taani holds Mikhail's t-shirt from...back...as the reporter is trying to peap out at her.......Mikhail looks at her

M- I'm sorry Amaya....par kya tum abhi jaa sakti ho....main tumse baad main baat karta hoon

A- nahi mujhe abhi baat karni hai...

M- okk....toh tum isko( reporter) ko lekar...cabin main baitho....main bass abhi aaya

A- nahi....main tumhe apne saath lekar jaaungi....

M- I said...go there or leave...from here

Amaya gets horrified....so she takes the reporter....and runs away...

M- Taani are you ok...I mean..abhi

T- I'm ok Mikhail....mujhe aise articles se abb farak nhi padta....college main bhut likhe jaa chuke hain mujhpar...do not a big deal

M- firr tum aise saham...(his attention turns to her clothes....her shirt is tied to her waist...and she is wearing a loose tank top)

M- I'm sorry Taani....woh main...pta nhi...(he quickly removes her shirt...and makes her wear it)

T- it's ok Mikahil...I'll do it...(she wears her shirt)

M- are you okk...Taani

T- haa..Mikhail....

M- are you sure

She gets frustratèd by his again and again ranting..

T-(she again starts acting weird....and starts playing....with Mikhail's tshirt....punches him lightly on his chest...) Mikhail baby.....Taani is okk....look she is happy....(and pouts weirdly)

Mikhail again get's shocked and horrified from her behaviour

M- tum upar jaao....main jara iss matter ko solve karke aata hoon

T- okk....

Mikhail moves forward....but turns and kisses Taani on her....cheek

Taani is shocked.....

M- one more thing....aage se kabhi jaise tumne meri tshirt pakdi thi....kisi or ki mat pakdna.....it makes the boys heart race....when girls holds them like this...

Taani nods in shock...Mikhail leaves smiling...

Taani moves towards the Mikhail's apartment....abd finds Dhruv sleeping peacefully....with open mouth....she smiles looking at him....then clicks some pics...of Dhruv.....she takes out black marker from her beg and makes cartoons on Dhruv's face....and again takes some selfies..