Epilogue:1

So, here it is....Enjoy...😊
*****************
Mikhail is lying at his stomach covered by a sheet and sleeping......clothes are scattered on floor....Taani comes out of shower....draped in a towel.....she flips her hairs a little......so some water drops fell over Mikhail...disturbing his sleep....
He slowly opens....his eyes and looks at Taani....he takes the pillow....puts it under his head....in a manner of hugging....and admires her.....
She is bussy in selecting clothes for herself.....she finally decides what she is going to wear.....she takes out a saree....for herself....

Taani looks towards Mikhail....he quickly closes his eyes acting as sleeping.....so Taani opens up her towel to wear the blouse....but is get shocked to hear....Mikhail's voice....
Taani turns....and finds him....standing near her

T- tum...tum toh so rahe the na...tum yanha....
(she tries to drape the towel again....but Mikhail...pulls her close to him)

M- so raha tha....par abb jaag gya hu....(nuzzling at her neck)

T- Mikhail stop it....kya kar rahe ho...main naha kar aa chuki hu....tum bhi jao....(she drapes the towel back....and pushes him)

M- toh firr se naha lo na

T- nahi....tumhare saath toh bilkul bhi nhi....ghanto laga dete ho tum....

M- aaj nhi lagaunga.....aaj hume kanhi jaana hai toh.....

T- I don't trust you

M- mat karo.....(he lifts her up and takes her in bathroom)

Soon the towel is thrown out.....their giggling sound gets filled in the room....soon....those sounds turns into moaning sounds

Later in noon-

Mikhail takes Taani somewhere.....

T- kanha jaa rahe hai hum

T- kanha jaa rahe hai hum....or yeh aankhon par patti kyu bandhi hai tumne...mere

M- have patience jaan....pta chal jaayega....(he kisses her hand)

Finally they reaches their destination....
He takes her out of car....and opens her eyes....she is shocked to see the place