98. Far apart

6 months later-
Sekhawat Mansion

Taai ji is doing arti....and everyone standing beside her....Swaron...(Sharon is wearing suit salwar.....with vermillion and mangalsutra....)Taau ji....Dadi and Preeti.....she finishes the arti....and looks towards Taani's room door....Swayam puts hand on her shoulder...

Taai ji-6 mahine hone wale hain...main uski awaj sunne ke liye taras gayi hu

Sw- main bhi....

Taau ji- saari galati meri hai....mujhe usse ek baar baat karni chahiye thi usse puchna chahiye tha....uski marji jaani hoti toh aisa kuch hota hi nhi....

He looks towards her room teary eyed....

Taani's room...she is sitting at window side....all dull and depressed....her eyes are blank....so does her face expresions....

Taai ji comes with food for her

Taai ji- beta khana kha le....

Taani remains sitting like that....she doesn't answer.....

Taai ji places the food at table....and strokes her hair and goes out of her room.....Taani remains at her position....

Goa-
Mikhail's new place

He is taking shower....in mirror he looks at the tattoo....at his chest....he turns his face away....after taking shower he comes out....and finds a black suit....along with a white shirt....he gets angry looking at it....he shouts for his house helper....
He rushes to him

Helper- yes Sir

M- yeh kapde...kisne nikale hain

Helper- woh...Siya madam ne....aapki koi meeting hai aaj isliye

M- don't you know....ki main white shirt nhi pahanta....

Helper- sir woh....

M- le jaao isse....(he opens his wardrobe and takes out a random shirt and wear that)

He gets dressed up in that....and closes all the buttons...leaving neck button....the takes the goggles and puts them....and goes out taking his car key....

(Mikhial is living a life....according to Taani's rules....he don't wear white, he doesn't open his shirts button...he don't drink or smoke...nor he smiles in front of anyone and even doesn't allow anyone to touch him.....he puts the goggles to hide his pain....but he also never takes Taani's name.....nor anyone dare to take her name in front of him)

Both Taani and Mikhail are in pain...missing each other badly....but are not contacting each other...Mikhail out of anger on Taani.....and Taani out of guilt....as she thinks...she don't deserve him....

Jodhpur-
Swayam looks at Taani and feels really bad for her

Sw- sharon main nhi dekh sakta yaar isko aise kuch samajh nhi aa raha kya karun....baat bhi toh karti....kuch kahti hi nhi hai....

Sh- tumse baat nhi karti....par sayad Dhruv se karle...

Sw- ptaa nhi Sharon....uss din ke baad se Dhruv ka bhi kabhi koi call nhi aaya hai...

Sh- Swayam....hum aaj Mumbai ke liye nikalne wale hain....toh kyu naa Taani ko bhi apne saath le chalain...sayad mahual badalega toh usko kuch sahi lage

Sw- par kya woh jaayegi.....6 months se apne room ke bahar kadam tak nhi rakha hai usne....

Sh- par hum kosis toh kar sakte hain..

Taau ji listens their talk....so he comes to them

Taau ji- haa Swayam le ja usse apne saath

Sw- par papa....woh manegi