Saved

This time I'm going to make it less rushed so it is the main idea as the last chapter but with more detail enjoy!
Ben's POV
I had just saved the president and a bunch of other people from a mission attack, now I'm chasing Joshua Hallal and Murray Hill. Murray was not in good shape so I quickly made up ground between us,when I tackled him and rolled out of the cave, we were immediately raked by gunfire, I had gotten the worst of it, with 4 shots across my chest, I gasped for air and passed out from the pain.

Erica's POV
Ben had just rescued me and grandpa from SPYDER, when I got out of the cave I saw Ben on the ground with blood all around him, when I got closer I saw 4 bullets in his chest, I quickly started removing them, though I didn't even know if he was still alive. Joshua had escaped and Murray was tied up,I heard Zoe yelling thing like: " what were you thinking!", " you idiot!" To Warren. Ben you can't leave me not after you have just started to thaw me out! I thought to myself. When everyone got out we drove to the nearest hospital, the people there all gasped " what happened here?" " he's been shot, quick!" I replied. We were still I the waiting room 5 hours later, I had curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

Thank you I hope this is better than the first one!