Back

Enjoy!

Bens's POV

I woke up with beeping machines around me and a teared up Erica, I was surprised, Erica never displayed emotion, when she saw that I was awake she came and leaned in... she kissed me! The Ice Queen kissed me! But that was the moment everyone chose to come in, when we pulled apart we were blushing so hard we looked like hot peppers.

Erica's POV
It was 6:30 am and the nurses said we could visit him, I was the first one to get there and when I did, before I thought about it I leaned in to kiss him. When we were done I felt my face heating up.

Zoe's POV

When I walked into Ben's room I found him kissing Erica, I was happy for them but also jealous at the same time, because I also like Ben.

Cyrus' POV

When I walked in I found Erica kissing Ripley, what did I tell Erica about feelings? But I knew Ripley was trustworthy, so I'll let it slide, but wait wasn't that the same thing I said  about Joshua?

Erica's POV

I can't let feelings get in the way, look what happened with Joshua! Ben's different! How do you know? Ben saved me from Joshua! Still! The argument in my head would have gone on forever, but I shook my had to clear those thoughts.

If you have any ideas for this story please moment them I'll try to be open to those ideas!