The Dungeon

After a day of going into the dungeon, I've encountered nothing. The walls and floors are made of clay bricks, glowing stones embedded in the wall lighting the way.

SHLOP!

Suddenly a nasty sound came from ahead. I walked a bit further and saw a group of slimes. Little orb shaped monsters that are blue. There were about five of them.

"[FOX THORN]"

I sent a flurry of needles at the slimes, the needles instantly ripped right through them, the five of them dropping small marble sized cores.

"I know there's no way these little cores will increase my mana very much, I didn't even level up from killing them! I wish I could just store them."

Suddenly an idea came to me. I picked up the cores with my mouth and placed them inside my tails, which by the way, are VERY fluffy. Well, that was pretty simple.

ACQUIRED SKILL [STORAGE]

"Holy crap, is this what I think it is? The storage skill every game character has, this will be very useful."

I continued along my way, killing slimes along the way, still not leveling up even once.

"GREEE!"

I know that sound from anywhere, there's a goblin nearby. I sniffed the air, catching the scent of blood.

[TRACKING LVl3]

I carefully crept around the corner, peering around the other side.

[STEALTH LVl2]

There were about thirty goblins, all clad in shining armor, carrying clubs, drinking a liquid I assume is alcohol. There danced around a large bonfire.

"I wonder why they're so happy."

The moment I saw past the bonfire I realized why they were so happy. There was a cage made of bones with about ten people inside.

"Hmmm... I should find someway to devour them, without alerting the others. Actually, I have a better plan."

I silently walked up to behind one of the tents.

"Hey! Mr. fox!"

I looked towards the cage and saw a girl around seventeen years old, a steel collar around her neck, long brown hair that went down her back, blue eyes, and she was dressed in something that looked like a dirty potato sack.

"Geeze, I don't have time for this crap!"

"Well can you make time?"

I flinched. The girl understood what I said. Suddenly I noticed a feature I hadn't seen before. The girl at sharp fox ears and a tail. She's a demi-human.

"You can understand me?"

She nodded. I sighed, realizing how stupid the thing I'm about to do is.

"Don't worry, I'll save you."

A bright smile grew on her face.

I started moving again. If I have to save that girl, then I'll have to protect the cage.

I tried walking around the cage, the humans inside glancing at me. I jumped out in front of the cage, all the goblins looking straight at me.

"[FOX THORN]"

I sent a flurry of needles everywhere, spraying them around like a gatling gun. The ten seconds were up. there were about fifteen left, they had used the bodies of their comrades as shields or ducked behind the walls. They started to come out, realizing I was out of ammo. They picked up their clubs, grins growing on they're faces.

"Looks like I'm doing this the old fashion way."

I rushed forward, biting into the first goblins throat and ripping it apart. The other fourteen goblins seemed to have realized close range combat with me was a bad idea.

"Dammit! I don't have any attack moves other than fox thorn and bite! I still need at least three more minutes for my fur to recover, and I think they're starting to catch on!"

They all charged forward, clubs in the air. I bit the first one in the stomach and ripped out his guts, but there were too many. One of them smashed my left paw with his club, a sickening *CRICK* sound echoing in the air. Another one bashed me on the back.

"Shit!"

I slashed at the first goblin with my claws, leaving a deep cut on his chest.

ACQUIRED SKILL [SLASH LVl1]

"Yes! A new skill!"

I slashed another goblin with my right paw, since my left paw was out of commission. I slashed and slashed and slashed and slashed and slashed, until every last goblin was dead.

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

[SLASH LVl5]

[MARKSMANSHIP LVl2]

[HAIR RECOVERY LVl2]

All of my wounds instantly healed the moment I leveled up.

"Status."

SPECIES: ADULT THORN FOX

GENDER: MALE

TITLES: [FRIEND OF THE DEVIL] [WRATH] [MERCILESS] [MARKSMAN]

LVl: 15/25

SOULS COLLECTED: 0/25

Hp: 165/165

ATTACK: 54

ENDURANCE: 40

MANA: 4/10

AGILITY: 320

INTELLIGENCE: 31

SKILLS: [FOX THORN LvlMAX] [FOX LANGUAGE] [INFINITE MANA CAPACITY] [BITE LVl5] [MANA RECOVERY LVl4] [STEALTH LVl2] [TRACKING LVl3] [WHISPER SPEECH LVl2] [MARKSMANSHIP LVl2] [HAIR RECOVERY LVl2] [STORAGE] [SLASH LVl5]

"Great, my stats went up a lot. It looks like my agility stat is gonna keep growing like crazy."

I went around the campsite, ripping open goblin corpses and searching for the cores. After I found all thirty cores, I put them in my tail storage.

"Now then... WHAT TO DO WITH THE HUMANS."