Just Ten!?

"Status."

NAME: REATH

SPECIES: ADULT THORN FOX

GENDER: MALE

TITLES: [FRIEND OF THE DEVIL] [WRATH] [MERCILESS] [MARKSMAN] [HERO KILLER] [SAVIOR] [BAD OMEN]

LVl: 25/25

SOULS COLLECTED: 9/25

Hp: 250/250

ATTACK: 89

ENDURANCE: 55

MANA: 95/95

AGILITY: 496

INTELLIGENCE: 48

SKILLS: [FOX THORN LvlMAX] [FOX LANGUAGE] [INFINITE MANA CAPACITY] [BITE LVl5] [MANA RECOVERY LVl5] [STEALTH LVl2] [TRACKING LVl3] [WHISPER SPEECH LVl2] [MARKSMANSHIP LVl4] [HAIR RECOVERY LVl3] [STORAGE] [SLASH LVl6] [EXTEND LVl1] [TAIL STRIKE LVl3] [HUMAN TRANSFORMATION LVlMAX]

"I'm so close to evolving, I just need some souls! Erica, help me gather the cores."

"Okay Reath."

It took about an hour and a half, but we managed to get all the goblin cores, hobgoblin cores, and minotaur core, which by the way, was hard to find. Afterwards, me and Erica took our time going back to the nursery, we walked, and it took another hour to get to the nursery. I put the amulet back on and turned into a human, but thankfully I had snatched a leaf weaved skirt from one of the goblins so my junk wasn't hanging out.

As we walked in, I saw Charles and Jessica had set up a forging and sewing station, waiting for our arrival.

"Alright, how many cores did you bring back?"

I reached into my tail and took out every single core I had. Jessica came over and the both of them had a look of shock.

"You can use space magic?"

"Erm... kinda. So, how many cures do you need?"

"Um... ten."

My eye twitched.

"Ten?"

"TEN?"

"TEN!?"

"I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT SHIT WHEN I ONLY NEEDED TEN DAMN CORES!?"

"Well we didn't think you would bring back so many! With just ten cores we can make a d-rated weapon, with all these, it would be so powerful!"

"d-rated? There are ranks?"

"Of course, weapons have ranks, from lowest to highest its H-rated, F-rated, D-rated, C-rated, B-rated, A-rated, and S-rated. But with all these, you could easily make a S-rated weapon!"

"Okay, great! Get to work!"

Charles took all the cores, and started making the weapon. I was reluctant to give away the minotaur core considering how hard it was to obtain it.

"Ah, Reath, I finished your clothes!"

"Great, can I see them?"

"Of course, but just so you know, I used personality magic on them with your blood, so they became what suits you most! Here, take it."

She handed me a large multi-colored orb.

"Um... how am I supposed to wear this?"

"Oh, it creates your clothes after it gets another drop of your blood. Its called a clothes capsule."

"Alright."

I bit my index finger just deep enough for there to be a bit of blood. I smeared the blood on my finger across the orb, and suddenly, with a loud *POP*, a bunch of clothes appeared on the grass.

Erica picked up a shirt.

"I've never seen these kinds of clothes, they look so weird."

Suddenly I realized what the clothes were. It was my uniform! Before I died, I worked as a bar tender, and I had to wear that uniform, but they were a little bit different. I grabbed the white shirt from Erica. It was a white-collar shirt, but the three buttons were gone. I put the shirt on, and its instantly changed its size to fit me. It made it so you could see a little bit of my chest, and the collar was flared up. I started to put on the rest of the clothes, feeling a little excited. When I was finished, I looked pretty great. I walked over to the lake and looked at my reflection. I was wearing black silk pants, my white-collar shirt tucked in, wearing a black silk vest over the collar shirt, with a black tie loosely tied around my neck, the amulet under my shirt, and I had my sleeves rolled up.

"Heh, I look pretty damn good."

"It should look good, its fire proof, and it can automatically repair any rips."

"It's finished!"

We walked over to Charles, who was dipping something in water, making steam rise up.

He had a big smile on his face.

"I call it, "HADES"."

He pulled the item out of the water. it was a long staff about seven or eight feet tall, it was completely made of a dark purple metal, a design of sakes wrapping around the shaft was embedded into it, at the top of the staff was a small purple skull with its mouth wide open. At the center of the staff were three small holes. I took the staff from Charles and looked inside the hole. The staff was empty.

"What kinda crap is this?"

Charles snatched the staff back.

"It's not crap! Watch!"

He held out his hands and three small floating blue pearls appeared in his hand. He put the three small pearls into the three holes and apparently there were slots in the holes, because the slots closed the moment, he put the pearls in.

"This staff is power by mana, those balls I just used were made by using a skill called "mana ball". Each ball gives you another thirty seconds to use the staffs power, the power of manipulation."

He pointed the staff forward.

Suddenly there was a blinding light that burned my eyes like crazy

ACQUIRED SKILL [FLASH RESISTANCE]

when the light dispersed, there were flames coming out the skulls mouth.

"Oh, so it's a fire staff?"

"Well, yes and no. Watch this."

He walked over to the lake and dipped the skull into the water for a quick second and then pulled it out. He pointed the staff in the air and then tons of water came out, forming a giant fist. He swung the staff and the fist grabbed a tree and crushed it. Then, all of a sudden, the water dropped.

"As you can see, I've made an elemental staff. Basically, whatever element you touch with the skull, the staff can recreate the element using your mana, but each mana ball only lasts thirty seconds, as you just saw, I lost all control of the water."

He handed the staff to me.

[WARNING] [HUMANS APPROACHING]

"What? Must be adventurers."

I turned towards the entrance to see a huge group of people coming in. all of them were armed to the teeth. There were about sixty to seventy of them. They noticed us and one of them pulled out something that looked like a horn.

"GREETINGS ADVENTURERS, WE ARE THE ROYAL GUARD, WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE HERO AND HIS PARTY, HAVE YOU SEEN THEM ANYWHERE IN THE DUNGEON?"

(author: we just hit 36 views! Thanks for all the support and votes!)