Shape Shifting

My body became something like liquid metal, shapeless and messy.

"Bird."

The gooey mess start to become small, folding over and over, until I was in the shape of a crow. I had no eyes or anything, I looked like a small statue.

"I think I made the right choice."

I started flapping my wings, and I started hovering.

"Let's try this."

I flapped hard and shot into the air, flying circles around the giant room.

[SHAPE SHIFT LVl2]

[TIME EXPIRED]

Suddenly I turned back into a giant fox, falling straight towards the ground. My body smacked into the ground, making a small crater.

"Ouch. Looks like there's a time limit on how long I can use this skill."

I looked around. Only me and Erica were in the nursery. It looks like Jessica and Charles ran away when they saw that I was a monster.

"At least they left the staff."

I was about to put the staff in one of my tails, but when I looked back, I realized something. I now had three tails. It'll be very useful when I'm using fox thorn. I put the staff in my one of my tails, and me and Erica left the nursery and started going up through the dungeon. It had already been nearly three weeks, so I'm gonna go back a little earlier.

"I was looking at my stats and realized something. even though I wasn't wearing the amulet, I still had the human transformation skill, so can I still transform without the amulet?"

"[HUMAN TRANSFORMATION]"

I shot up, turning into my human form. My hair was still crimson red, and still had three tails.

"It looks like I don't need the amulet, right Erica?"

"Yes, it looks like it."

We were really close to the cave, just about to reach the entrance when I smelled something. Blood. The cave reeked of blood. I rushed forward into the cave, hoping that nothing was wrong. When I got to cave, I was horrified. The cave was filled with corpses. The elder thorn foxes, the young ones, even a few evolved, they were all dead. I smashed my fist into the wall.

"BASTARDS... THIS WAS THE HUNTERS... I'LL KILL THEM... ALL THOSE WRETCHED HUMANS... I'LL KILL THEM!"

(author: sorry for such a short chapter, but next chapter I'll be doing some explaining.)

(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ love you guys!