Chapter 4 The Walk To School (Kokona)-

I left Ayano's house En route to school. I don't know how to get to Akademi from Ayano's house. So I decided to open up Ayano's phone (much to my chagrin) and get directions using her map app. Opening her phone was much easier than I thought it would be considering I don't know Ayano's passcode. As I walked along, I saw a new message come on screen from 'Info-chan'. Wait is that THE INFO-CHAN? That weird pervert that sits in front of computers in a locked room and sells panty shots? I have caught glimpses of Info in her room. She told me to run along and that there was nothing to see there. I better see what Info-Chan wanted from Ayano. It could be crucial to understanding this stalker I find myself as. I brace myself for the worse and open up the message.

Info: "You are running out of time to eliminate Kokona before she confesses to your precious Taro-Senpai. Remember to make her suffer. I will be looking forward to it."

My heart froze as my worse fears were suddenly realized. Ayano was not only stalking me but was (before all of THIS happened) going to kill me or do something equally devastating. All for a boy she barely knew and I have never seen her talk to before. This is terrible and I should definitely bring this up during my confrontation with Ayano.

"Hey, Ayano!" I hear a boyish voice behind me.

I turn around to see a boy with black unkempt hair, a white martial artist band around his head, and two mischievous grey eyes walking towards me. Honestly, I don't know how to react around Budo. Part of me respects him for his strength and sense of justice. He is a nice guy and I don't explicitly hate him. But he is also a huge fuckboy and womanizer. He has basically come out and said he is a fuckboy and he is determined as well. When he sees a girl he likes, he will not stop flirting with and following them until they are dating. And when I say he will not leave them alone, I mean that. There have even been rumors of him dressing up as a girl and going into the girls bathroom one time after a girl hid from him in there, which is both disgusting and hilarious. Ayano must be one of Budo's interests. I feel a smidge of pity for the Yandere girl.

How has she been able to get anything done when she has this guy following her around all day?

"Hey, Aishi-Chan. Want to join the martial arts club? I can teach you some special moves to get you out of any kind of unpleasant situation. I can even possibly teach you some moves for some pleasant situations as well." Budo said winking in an attempt to be seductive. I cringe hard. His pick-up lines are so crappy, I start to understand why that girl tried to escape him by seeking cover in the bathroom.

"Aishi-Chan, I got my DNA test back. They said I am distantly related to a certain Jay from Kubz Scouts. They even marked it off that section on the charts with THAT DUDE!"

This went on for some time. Budo constantly tried to flirt with me, getting ever more desperate every time I turned him down. We eventually entered the gates to Akademi. I then noticed Ayano who was indeed in my body turn down a concerned Saki. This enraged me slightly. I always knew Saki as being a nice kindhearted girl. To see Ayano turn down her concerns so trivially really rubbed me the wrong way. I decided that now is my chance to confront Ayano. I just need to get a certain fuckboy to go away.

"Hey Budo, could you please leave me alone. I have some important business to take care of."

"Oh, I could never leave such a perfect girl be Aishi-Chan." Was the reply. Damn it Budo could you stop being a fuckboy for five minutes. FIVE MINUTES!

"Budo," I growl, getting close to his face with as menacing a face as I can manage. "I will again respectfully ask you to go fuck off. I have tolerated your presence so far. Don't make me ask again or I will be less cordial

Budo was visually shocked at my outburst. He had never had a girl made such a scene before. He could hear some of the Martial Arts Club members whispering behind his back. It embarrassed him to be sure. He realized that not only was Aishi-Chan not reciprocating his advances, but also that she could be dangerous if he messed around with her. He would have to try this again later and continue to try and wear down her defenses. Right now she looked like she was about to snap his neck.

"Alright then Aishi-Chan. If you insist on turning me down constantly then I shall leave you be for now."

Budo then began to appear to walk to class. However, I know better than that. I know he is just bidding his time, waiting for the perfect opportunity to show up again. He is probably wondering why I am in such a hurry. Well, he is out of my way now. Time to confront Ayano.

I walk over to my old self and place my hand firmly on her shoulder. I can feel her muscles tense at the touch.

"Hey, Kokona. Do you mind following me for a minute? I want to talk to you privately." I say in the sweetest possible voice I can manage.

Ayano turns around revealing my old body purple twin drills and all. However, my old self's charming purple eyes now have an emotionless look to them. It honestly looks kinda freaky.

"Or should I say, Ayano Aishi." I add, shifting my tone to a sterner one.