(A/N): Discussion and future plans.

Hello dear readers (however many of you there may be). I hoped you enjoyed this short fanfic. Sorry about the long absence with the Kaga x Oka Fanfic. I have it completed but I have never got around to posting it. But by the time I was finished refining it, the original author deleted her story. I can't blame her, I did go AFK for a while there. However, because of that, the fan fic is kinda not really as good as there is no part one. It has to stand on its own, which it was not really designed for. It was designed to fit right in where it left off. Even still, I was not just going to leave the fanfic there unfinished like a lot of YanSim Fics on wattpad. But wattpad has other ideas and now won't let me post new parts to that story which is frustrating. I will wait to see if wattpad gets it's shit together and try again. However, I cannot make any guarantees, especially with College starting back up. Because of all of this, I will not be continuing any other discontinued fanfics. I have enough on my plate as is. (Update: Wattpad has gotten better. I hope to have the last part of that fan fiction up sometime very soon.)

Anyways enough with the doom and gloom. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic. I know that Yandere Sim Fan Fics are not really in fashion right now. However, if you did enjoy this, if you could give me a vote or share this fanfic that would really help a growing Author like me. This fanfic, though short, was a massive undertaking. I was doing this entirely on my vacation, on my ipad (which is not really the best for writing) on Apple Pages. I got done about a chapter a day. However, I finished writing the fic besides this A/N and the description during the 8 hour car ride back. I then had to transfer it from pages to PDF, then I copy pasted it over to word. The most painful part of the process however was correcting grammatical errors and polishing the piece after the fact. I decided to try and polish the whole thing at once. Not my brightest idea. It was downright painful. There were so many mistakes. Next time, I am breaking them down into smaller pieces like I did with the Kaga Oka Fan Fic and polishing those pieces one at a time. I tried to get every mistake I could. But if there are any snuck in there ( and there almost certainly will be), I am sorry in advance. Overall, this fan fic was a blast to write. It was much less serious than my previous work as you can tell (since the concept of a mind swap is itself a little bit silly, I could afford to be a little less serious here). I really enjoyed being able to bring some of my humor out to play here. I hope you guys enjoy the fan fiction.

As for my future plans, while I can't guarantee anything, I can state confidently that I have a few projects in progress. While I cannot disclose what they are right now, I can tell you that one of them is a re-imagining of a VERY famous ship with a few unique twists and turns and the other is a multi-part narrative driven piece that mixes Yan Sim with other things to make a truly unique blend. However, those are just my plans. Whether I go through with them, I cannot guarantee that. I will give more details as I get further along in the projects. What I can say is that both will be much longer and more serious than this fan fiction. However, since neither work is even half-way drafted (and the later is still in Brainstorming phase) I cannot say more. Stay tuned, more will be coming, hopefully. And again, THANK YOU so much for reading. Have a great day and stay on the dark side my friends.