22:Getting Home

Alex's pov
I unlocked my front door, quietly, so I won't wake my parents. John was leaning on me, half asleep. My friends and I walked into the living room to be greeted with my dad. "Dad!" I squeak surprised. "I'd thought you'd be sleeping by now."

"Wanted to make sure you got home safe." He says looking at me and my friends. Eliza and Peggy sat passed out on the couch, John still leaning on me while Angie, Hercules and Lafayette sat on the floor. "I see some people had a little too much fun."

"Yeah... They would've got in trouble if they went home so I told them they could stay here."

Dad sighs, "Fine. Angie, you and your sisters can have the guest bedroom."

"Thanks George."

"Don't make noise please. You'll wake your mother. And actually go to bed, yes?" I nodded. "Ok. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." He walked off to his room.

"Liza, get up." Angie nudged her and she stood up mumbling quietly. "Pegs. Peggy. Peggy. Margarita!" Peggy didn't wake up and continued to sleep. "Herc, can you carry her to the bedroom?"

"Sure." He picked Peggy up, easily. The three sisters and Herc walked off to the guest bedroom. I looked to Laf which was falling asleep on the reclining chair.

"Come on, Johnny. Let's get you to bed." I pulled John upstairs to my room.

"I like drinking... My tics don't hurt that much and I can actually talk to people with out ticking.." John mumbled flopping down on my bed. That broke my heart.

"It's not worth it, John. I promise. And I don't care about your tics, remember?" I sit next to him, pushing his curly hair out of his face. He shrugs and closes his eyes. I go to get up but he stops me.

"Where you going?" He mumbles.

"To get blankets so I can sleep on the floor. You can have the bed."

"No. Stay with me, please." He pleads. I can't say no to him so I get under the blankets with him. He snuggle up to me and falls back to sleep.