9^ Nightmares Come True

"Pretty boy," Tord praises me, caressing my cheek.
     I'm in a very compromising position, right now.  Tord and his gang had caught Colin and I off guard when we were watching TV. They had instantly jumped on us, grabbed us, stripped us, and bound us.
     Wes and Toby hold Colin down. He's heavily bound and gagged due to his sheer strength. They really don't want him to escape.
Luckily, Tord's hands were the only ones allowed to touch me. He wasn't letting anyone else touch me. Malcolm, Terry, Brandon, Darius, Garett, and Max circled me, standing by, waiting for Tord to give them an order.
     "M, T," Tord beckons, waving them over. "Get the toys."
     Malcolm and Terry move to grab a box. I mean, it's a pretty small box, so I don't know why it requires two people, but no one's complaining.
     God knows how much Tord loves playing with toys. I whimper in fear as they come closer, setting the box down beside Tord. "Good, good," he murmurs. "Malcolm, come here."
     He does as he's told.
     Without saying a word, Tord grabs his arm and pulls him down. "I want you to help me with this."
     Getting to "help" Tord is a huge honor. At least, for them, it is. For me? Not so much. Of course, Malcolm nods excitedly, grinning with that manic smile of his.
     My insides churn as Colin lets out a low groan of protest. He's probably being hurt, all bound and gagged like that... Fear eats away at the edges of my mind, driving me crazy. Whatever Tord does to me, it'll scar me forever. I've seen him gang bang Garrett, and it wasn't pretty. I still think about his whines and screams of pleasure. I'm sure he enjoyed it, but I didn't.
     All of Tord's gang are masochists. They wait and wait just for Tord to choose them, to hurt them. They get off of Tord's hands on them. I never have gotten off from it, and I never will.
     "Strip," Tord orders.
     Malcolm is more than happy to oblige, taking off his clothes and tossing them away. Tord takes Malcolm's cock in his hands and squeezes it, drawing lust-filled moans out of him.
     "Get behind him," Tord orders Malcolm, and he is more than happy to obey. He gets down on his knees and presses himself against my back, putting his arms on my shoulders. "Don't touch him with your filthy cock, or I'll cut it off. No dick is allowed to touch my baby, besides mine."
     "Yes, Tord."
     I let out a low whine, squirming to escape them. I know it's futile, but I have to try.
     "Hush, Conrad. You'll be just fine. You'll feel good," Tord reassures me. It does little to actually ease my fear. "Malcolm, stroke him."
     Colin lets out another groan of protest, struggling to escape his bonds. Wes wraps his hand around his throat, and Colin calms down. I can see him from where I sit, and our eyes lock together. He looks so pained. I can't tell if it's because of this or the virus. Maybe, it's both.
     Malcolm wraps his hand around my hard cock and strokes it. I groan in protest, squirming at his touch. His hands are sweaty.
     Tord presses a kiss to my gag, unable to properly kiss me while it's on. His hands move behind me and rub my ass, pushing and pulling at my cheeks. I whine at the pressure, feeling sick. They're touching me, using me, and I can do nothing, besides submit to them. I feel violated.
     "Brandon, go get the lube and lube him up. I want him covered in it. Leave his neck and head untouched."
     Brandon goes off to fetch the lube. I know Tord keeps a large stock of it.
     "Max, Terry, come here. Strip down. Max, you're topping Terry. Pleasure him. No lubrication for you, boys."
     Max takes off his clothes and kneels down, obediently waiting for Terry to strip so he can pleasure him. When Terry does strip, Max sucks him off, causing loud moans to erupt from his mouth.
     This is what Tord does. He pairs the boys up with one another as he plays with the ones he wants, and, if he decides that he wants someone else, then he takes it. He has so many bottoms to play with, he has to pair them up, make them fuck each other, just so they have something to do. He's just a puppeteer controlling his puppets.
     "Darius, Garret, you two get on it. Darius, you're on top."
     I don't pay any attention to the moaning men on either side of me. I'm too busy staring at Colin, watching as he silently suffers.
     "Wes? Feel free to use Colin and Toby however you want."
     "Yes, Tord."
     Wes's tone sends shivers down my spine. I don't want to know what they do to him, so I look away. I'm a coward. I know that.
     Brandon comes back with the lube. He's also naked. He has two bottles. Brandon takes a bottle, opens it, and squirts some onto his hand. Carefully, he presses his hand against my chest, causing me to squirm at his cold touch. The lube runs down my body, soaking the ropes that bind me in place. I can't help but close my eyes as I beg for this to be over.
Tord removes Malcolm's hand only to slip a cock ring onto me. I shiver in displeasure. I hate to admit it, but I was so close to release. "We wouldn't want my pretty boy to cum so soon, would we?" Tord purrs. "No, we wouldn't."
I whine my displeasure, hoping to convey with my eyes how much I truly hate him.
     "You are absolutely stunning," he laughs, mocking me. His hands slide up my chest, spreading the lube that Brandon was smearing all over my body.
     "Tord?" Malcolm asks.
     Tord raises an eyebrow, a clear indication to go on.
     "Can I finger him for you?"
     His question causes me to shake my head, which causes me immense pain. The ropes around my neck rub against my skin, causing it to turn red and irritated. Instead of hurting myself, I resort to a deep groan of protest.
     "Even when you're gagged, you still manage to bother me with all your noise," Tord snarls. His look of disgust makes me recoil. "Sure, Malcolm. See if you can fit your hand in his tight, little ass. Count as you put your fingers inside."
     Malcolm puts lube on his finger, to my relief, but he still puts it in. I moan sharply as it enters me. "One," he counts excitedly. Malcolm doesn't let up. He quickly sticks in another and another until I'm moaning in pain, silently begging for him to stop as I let strangled sounds escape my throat. "Two... Three," he counts.
     Tord continues to rub me, occasionally dipping his hand down to stroke at my cock. "I can't wait to fuck you," he breathes. Drool is already escaping from his lips. "You look so sexy when you're covered in lube." He leans forward and presses his lips to my neck, biting and sucking at it. All I can do is keep my eyes closed and hope that Colin isn't too bad off.
     I hate this. Words can't define how much I hate this. It's not my fault, but I'm betraying Colin. There's nothing I can do to stop this.
     "Four," Malcolm declares, spreading his fingers out to stretch out my hole.
"No more!" Tord snaps. I can feel Malcolm recoil as he pulls his fingers from my ass. "Switch places with me." Him and Malcolm switch places, with him now in the back and Malcolm in the front.
I can feel Tord's cock rubbing against my ass, begging to be put inside. I groan in pain, complaining as he slips it inside. He's not much bigger than Colin, but he still fills me up.
     This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. And, it's happening. Tears roll down my face as guilt racks me. This is what I feared in my nightmares.
     "Aww, my poor baby isn't crying, is he?" Tord mocks, bucking his hips up inside of me. "But, I'll be honest, my poor baby's ass feels wonderful. I'm glad Colin hasn't fucked you past your prime, yet."
     His cock throbs inside of me, almost painfully. I want to scream, but I can't. The gag won't let me.
     Colin freaks out at the sight of Tord's cock inside of me. He squirms and shakes with rage. His eyes twitch, an expression of pure outrage written all over his face. I can't help but let my tears fall faster, harder, just like Tord inside of me. He goes faster and harder the more this goes on, and I feel like I'm choking. Colin is quickly silenced by Wes's hand around his throat. Wes leans down and snarls something in Colin's ear, and he stops moving. All he does is glare at me. The harder I look, the more I think I can see tears in his eyes.
Colin? I try to reach out to him via Android chat. It doesn't work. His mind is blocked off.
     Tord puts his hand over my eyes, cutting me off from the world. All I can do is listen to the pleasured moans of the men around me as they do whatever they want. I can hardly focus on anything as Tord fucks me senseless.
     At one point in time, maybe I would've enjoyed Tord's cock inside of me. But, now, when I know what he's done and what he's like, after what he's done to me, I can't enjoy it. I can't even think of enjoying it. Especially now, when I have Colin, I definitely can't enjoy it.
     Choked sobs and whines for help reverberate from the depths of my throat. I feel too full by him. It's not even a comfortable kind of full, it's more of a choking kind of full. It hurts. The pain is searing as he continues. I can't even focus on anything. I just can't.
     Without warning, I can feel Tord's disgusting, sickening seed fill me. He pulls out slowly, taking his sweet old time to make sure I'm put in my place. I whine softly as he removes his hands. The harsh light stings my eyes, at first, but they quickly adjust.
     My heart leaps, full of hope as I feel myself being unbound. "That's enough, for now. Get out, boys," Tord commands, undoing the ropes that bind me. I can barely hold myself up as I spill onto the ground, finally free from the stiff ropes that held me in that position for so long. I gasp as the gag is released from me, and I suck in air that I don't quite need. "Clean yourself up, wipe those pitiful tears away, and go back to the couch, where you belong," Tord growls sharply, pushing my head with his foot. He glares at me before he turns and leaves. Just like that, it's over, and I'm left alone.
     Colin makes a muffled cry, and I turn to him. "Colin!" I sob, propping myself up painfully and clawing my way over to him. "I'm coming, Colin!" It takes me a while, but I finally reach him. As soon as I reach him, I burst out sobbing. "Colin... please, forgive me. I l-let them touch me! I'm s-sorry!" I cry out, undoing his gag.
     He smiles up at me. "Conrad, please don't cry. It's ok, I-I-I..." he glitches, stuttering in pain. "P-Prom... ise..."
     I pull at the ropes binding him, struggling before I manage to untie them and take them off. As soon as his hands are freed, he props himself up and helps me tie off the rest of his ropes. When he's freed, he envelopes me in a hug. I sob into him, not caring about the cum on his chest that smears all over me.
     "Conrad..." he murmurs, pulling away and taking off my cock ring. When he does, I immediately cum all over him.
     "I'm sorry! I didn't even- I don't-!" I cut myself off and just decide to cover my face in my hands, because I'm such an embarrassment.
     "That was the b-b-bessssttt thing to hap-pen today," he says, kissing my forehead. "Let's get cleeeee-aned... up..." he forces out, struggling to speak.
     "Shhh, don't speak," I beg him. "I want you to stay quiet. No more. Rest yourself." Tord always leaves towels for whoever he plays with. They always have to clean up the mess. I grab some nearby towels Tord left out and begin the long cleaning process, starting with the cum on Colin's face.