Esidisi - Warm

Requested by Homosexual_Artist

You were..warm. Huh? How so? You hadn't necessarily fallen asleep cold, but the flimsy blanket you had draped over yourself didn't really provide too much warmth, so you were fighting an internal battle, open your eyes or give in and sleep some more. In the end the second option won, and you tiredly blinked, instantly seeing your source of newfound warmth. 

You then realised why it didn't feel like a sofa beneath you, because it wasn't, it was Esidisi. That explains the warmth. He must've cuddled up to you in your sleep, or thought you were cold and fallen asleep, which frankly, was cute either way. 

He had obviously plopped you onto his chest while you slept, for warmth or just because he wanted interaction, either way your heart was feeling all fuzzy, it was just too cute, and you appreciated it. Esidisi was your favorite out of the Pillarmen, although you'd never tell them that. He was certainly on the more affectionate side of the group, and one of the most entertaining. 

You may have had a little crush on him, may. Your cheeks felt hot, and your body temperature rose in embarrassment, and as if he had sensed it, Esidisi's skin cooled down significantly, and you sighed, pressing your cheek to his chest in defeat, attempting to cool yourself down and stop thinking about your itty bitty crush. 

A large calloused hand came down onto the top of your head, ruffling your hair lightly, you paused, your eyes glancing up to see Esidisi staring down at you, a smile tugging at his lips, "What's on your mind, little human?" 

"Nothing Es, go back to sleep." You mumbled, patting his chest lightly, he chuckled, voice rough due to waking up less than a minute ago, "Hm, I won't sleep easy if my favorite human is bothered by something." He teased, you sighed but let out a weak mumble of laughter, his hand slowly petting the back of your head as if he was trying to coax you back to sleep. 

You wouldn't lie, it was kind've working, he was warm, comfortable and was gentle considering how much strength he held compared to you, not to mention Esidisi was a sight to see before you fell asleep. He had forgone his hat and most of the accessories dawning his chest, obviously for comfort reasons, along with most of his bangles. His hair looked fluffy, and his features content, it was..nice, just, really nice.

"You're staring, human." The Pillarman laughed, staring down at you fondly, light blue eyes almost as bright as the small table lamp beside the sofa, considering the room was still quite dim. You paused, oops.

"Sorry.." You mumbled, embarrassed, he only smiled, soft, calm. It would probably send you into orbit if one of the other Pillarmen caught you like this, Esidisi would obviously not care and may even boast about it, while you would probably die of your own embarrassment. The blanket draped over your back was barely covering him, it was stupid, but he obviously didn't care.

"No need to be sorry. I may not be a mind reader, but I'm definitely not stupid." He hummed, you made a noise of confusion, what did that mean? He took light pleasure in seeing your flustered and confused face trying to figure out what he meant, but took the initiative to fill you in by tilting your chin towards his face, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips. 

Once Esidisi pulled away, you remained frozen, staring into the abyss in shock as he looked on in amusement, before your eyes snapped to his, he smiled teasingly, quirking an eyebrow, you huffed, pressing your head back to his chest, "Wish you'd done that sooner.." You mumbled, Esidisi laughing, pressing another kiss to your head. 

"Go back to sleep Y/N, you certainly need it." He hummed, his skin raising a few degrees, "I love you, you know.." He murmured, his thumb stroking your cheek, relishing in the feel of your soft skin, he was awaiting a response, but only laughed quietly when he heard your quiet snores, leaning his head back to go back to sleep himself. 

"Love you too.." You mumbled tiredly, the Pillarmen smiling to himself as he closed his eyes. That was probably the best sleep he had ever had in a long while.