Kars - Tease (NSFW)

Requested by ambrosianations

You knew Kars hated it when you teased him, so today you had set a personal goal to see what would break his patience

You knew Kars hated it when you teased him, so today you had set a personal goal to see what would break his patience. The Pillarman may still be getting used to human customs in your house, but he experienced arousal like any other being, and you were ready to see what broke his veil of professionalism once and for all.

Dawning your shortest mini skirt, you made your way to the kitchen, spotting most of the Pillarmen bustling about and raiding your cupboards for breakfast, including your newfound target, an idea popped up in your head, and you made a beeline for the fruit bowl. Scanning over the various fruits until you found the one you were looking for; a banana.

You made sure not to be painfully obvious with this tactic, especially with the other Pillarmen so close, but you hopped up onto the counter, just in Kars' eyesight, propping up one of your legs to flash a tiny bit of the lacy underwear you were wearing in his direction, his eyes finally training on you. You noted his eyes lingered only briefly when you took the first bite of your banana, quirking an eyebrow when you payed no notice to him and shifted your leg.

That's when his eyes darkened. Kars' amber gaze burning into the side of your head after he saw some of the pretty lace hidden under your skirt, well, that was one of your jobs done, you threw your banana in the trash, quickly making your exit while Kars' gaze burned into the back of your head.

You patted the small lollipop in your pocket, plan number two was ready to set into action, unwrapping the blue candy and placing it into your mouth, Kars would come and find you any moment now, plump lips wrapped firmly around the sweet candy in a painfully enticing way.

You saw him out of the corner of your eye, watching you intently from where he stood at the doorway, his eye practically twitching when you pulled the flavoured candy out of your mouth to give it a tantalizing lick, "Your efforts are admirable, but I would much prefer if you just tell me the next time you want to be fucked, instead of these..antics." Kars chuckled, voice husky with what seemed to be lust.

"You act like you don't enjoy them." You snorted, popping the lollipop back into your mouth and leaning back into your spot onto the sofa, Kars making his way closer to you with each passing moment, "Maybe so, but I think I'll enjoy this a lot more." He smirked, pressing his lips against yours in a passionate moment, his sharp nails coming to trail over the exposed skin of your thigh teasingly.

Licking his lips, Kars rubbed circles into your hips through your skirt, the short material already starting to bunch and show more of your soft and supple skin, along with the pretty underwear you had chosen for today, much to Kars' liking. His skin was pretty warm for a vampire, and he was pressed against you so nicely, it was enough to make you sweat, especially when his thumb brushed over your clothed pussy, prompting a breathy noise to spill from your lips, just what Kars wanted.

His hair spilled over and onto your skin when he leaned in to kiss your neck, his palm cupping and rubbing your sex as he marked your neck with what seemed to be possessive need, one of his fingers creeping up to hook down your underwear, he didn't rip them this time, good, you liked that pair. Kars tossed them across the room and you gave him a mild glare, he remained smug, especially when you moaned wantonly at the sensation of his thumb on your clit.

Your hand gripped his forearm when he sunk one of his thick digits into your hot cunt, "Focus on me." He purred, his gaze burning into yours, relishing in the way your walls clamped down onto his finger, he was always careful with his nails, and enjoyed watching you squirm. A shiver of lust rushed up his spine, Kars had been waiting to do this for a while, pulling out his fingers (now plural) before thrusting them back into your dripping cunt, admiring the soft noises you let out at the pleasant stretch of his fingers.

You arched upwards from the sofa with a cry, Kars pressing his other hand top your abdomen to keep you still as he worked you through your first orgasm, pulling his fingers from your sopping entrance, his tongue darting out to swipe up some of your juices, "God, Kars, please."

That was all he needed to hear. Kars' cock was already painfully hard, protruding from his loincloth obviously. He pushed your legs backwards, settling between them, the thick, hot, leaking head of his cock brushing between your labia and over your swollen, needy entrance, thrusting into your slick core with one smooth thrust, filling you up deliciously and causing a heady whine to bubble up at the back of your throat.

Kars growled, large hands resting on your hips as he relished in the squeeze of your walls around his cock, pulling back to thrust into your pussy with a huff of hot air, that washed over your neck, a noise of surprise and pleasure tore itself from your throat, your whole body going tense as you trembled from the pleasure that coursed through you.

"Look at you, all fucked out already, how cute." Kars breathed, thumbing your cheek as he admired the fucked out expression and rosy hue of your cheeks, but he himself was close, the tight squeeze of your pussy bringing him closer and closer to cumming with every passing second.

"Kars!" You gasped, your nails biting into his forearm as you scrabbled to grip something during your second orgasm, clamping around his thick cock, and effectively bringing him to his own orgasm, thrusting deeply once more, his cock reaching so deep inside you you swore the head was practically kissing the entrance to your womb as he came. The sensation strangely pleasing as you both came down from your respective highs, sweaty and sticky.

"You were way too loud, the others probably know what we did now." You whacked Kars' arm, he rolled his eyes, "They knew a long time ago, we have superior hearing, remember?"

You wouldn't be showing your face around the others for a good few weeks now.