Wamuu - Lights Down Low (NSFW)

Requested by bi_OwO

You were pretty sure it was sinful to think about your gym trainer in a way like this

You were pretty sure it was sinful to think about your gym trainer in a way like this. I mean, he was a strong, kind man, there wasn't a bad bone in his body, what was there to hate? That's right, nothing. But every goddamn thought of him that settled into your mind was too provocative for you to even try and keep a straight face.

It all came flooding back to you when Wamuu asked you out for a coffee, "Y/N? Are you okay?" He waved his hand in your face, you spluttered like a broken car, "Yes! Fine, thanks, it sounds great!" You rubbed the back of your neck, hoping he couldn't pick up on how flustered you were feeling, rubbing your sweaty palms against your yoga pants, you followed the beefy man out of the gym.

Ironically, none of you ordered coffee, both instead opting for the fruity smoothies the cafe also sold, both of you eagerly indulging yourselves in conversation and the sweet taste of your drinks. This hadn't been the first time Wamuu had asked you out on a mini date, but each time always felt as special as the first.

The tan male was curious, he was perceptive, and wondered if you were ever going to make an actual 'move' or not, your attraction was clear, but if you didn't want to make the first move, then he had no problems about doing it for you, in fact he would love to fluster you even more than you already were.

Wamuu quite enjoyed your ogling from time to time, he enjoyed watching your cheeks flush with colour when he even flexed in your direction.

He didn't realise that the mutual attraction would lead to you pinned against his hallway wall as he shared a heated kiss with you, stumbling past the cabinet in the hallway and praying his roommates weren't home to see him smearing your lip gloss all over your mouths.

"Wamuu wait is-are Kars and Esidisi home?" You asked, pulling your face away from his to look around for the tanned males roommates, "I don't think so, I'm not sure though." Wamuu shrugged, you muttered an 'ah fuck it' and brought your lips to his once more.

All of those thoughts were rushing back to you all at once, and now, here you were, pressed firmly against the rippling wall of muscle you called a gym trainer, and fuck was he hot.

You felt him smirk against your lips, Wamuu was clearly enjoying this as much as you were, his form pressed so closely against yours that he was almost smothering you, it was very welcome though, his lips quickly moved to your neck, his lip ring feeling strangely pleasant as it brushed against your neck.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He breathes into your ear, a shiver went down your spine, "Definitely." You nodded eagerly and he hummed a quiet laugh, pressing his hips against yours, revelling in the low noise that erupted from the back of your throat at the movement.

"Good, because I have wanted to do this to you, for so long," Wamuu rumbled against your neck, a hand wrangling in your hair to pull it back gently, allowing him greater access to the meat of your neck and shoulder, you made a soft noise, warmth pooling in your core.

Most of your clothes were discarded in the tussle, Wamuu's hips pressed against your own firmly as you moved your hips slowly to get some friction, the larger male pressing kisses down your collarbone, and lower, towards your abdomen, his finger curling around the top of your waistband teasingly.

He wasted no time in tugging your yoga pants and underwear down in a swift moment, your cheeks were warm, eyes half lidded as Wamuu pressed kisses to your inner thighs, moving you further up the cabinet you were sat on so he could bury his face in between your plush thighs.

Oh. Ohhh. Your nails scratched at the sides of the cabinet, attempting to grab the corner and stable yourself when you felt Wamuu press a kiss to your hot cunt, his tongue teasing you but not giving you what you wanted.

You whined, sweat beading your brow, rocking your hips into the feeling to try and relieve the ache in your core, the intense need to be filled, Wamuu seemed happy to oblige and gave a tantalising lick to your entrance, a teaser to show what was to come, spoiler alert, it was you.

Your voice whined loudly through the hallway, overwhelming the slick, wet sounds of the man between your thighs sucking at your pussy, Wamuu's grip on your thighs intensifying your pleasure as he manhandled the soft flesh. Your head lolled backwards in pleasure, although careful not to bang your head against the wall.

"Ngh, ah, ah, Wamuu-!" You panted, Wamuu didn't seem to care, focused solely on lapping at your dripping core and pleasuring you until you called out his name louder and louder, driven by the intent to please, the taste and feel of you under his hands and tongue was intoxicating, he'd keep you like this forever if he could. His eyes darting to see your reactions every now and then, his trousers becoming tighter by the second.

You squealed, your taste filling his mouth as you moaned his name loudly, signalling your orgasm, your thighs shaking as he panties and looked at you hungrily, the moment was right...until you heard a door open.

You scrambled, Wamuu shielding you with his body as Kars and Esidisi gaped at you, Kars scoffed, "You couldn't even make it to your bedroom?"

Your face warmed with embarrassment, hearing Esidisi's laughter echo as he trailed after Kars, Wamuu turned to you sheepishly, "Raincheck?"