Chapter Fifteen

A/N: AAAAA BAD DID IT!! HE HIT ONE MILLION, I'M SO PROUD OF HIM :D

art by @/tanglerine
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Dream's eyes widen.

Everyone gasps immediately as their eyes land on the floor.

It was Finn's body and there seemed to be a puddle of diet coke under him and the power outlet that was now drenched with it.

"Wh..What the f*ck..? FINN!!!" Zelk exclaims.

"Oh my goodness..did he get..?" Bad trails off.

Spifey walks closer and investigates. He squints his eyes in a thoughtful expression.

"Electrocution," Spifey spoke up then he stands up and faces everyone again. "He probably spilled a leftover diet coke drink that was on the table and it fell upon the power outlet."

"That's it...That was the answer." Dream's eyes widen in realization.

"Huh?" George turns to Dream in confusion.

"Don't stand in shock from surprise or pop, spill the blank when you trip and drop." Dream repeats and thought for a moment. "The missing word in that riddle is the coke. Which was Finn's leftover diet coke drink that was on the table." Dream explains.

"So liquid was really the answer. We were so close..!" Sapnap exclaims, facepalming.

Spifey nods slowly.

"O-One of you got Finn now..Who's next!?" Bad exclaims in panic.

Dream looks at everyone. "I will try to observe everyone to find out who Nightmare is possessing. For now, we handle Finn..."

They nod.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

What is that sound?

The sound of...ticking?

I open my eyes slowly and see I was tied up to a chair and the light bulb that is flickering every second. Someone needs to fix that.

The room was barely lit by the single light bulb.

I tried to speak but just noticed my mouth is gagged and that builds up my frustration.

I glanced at my back to see ropes that are used to tie my wrists together. I try to break free but all I did was make my wrists hurt.

I sighed in defeat.

Soon enough, I heard footsteps. A wave of fear rushed through me so I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep.

I hear the footsteps coming closer and I try not to move so much.

After some moments, the footsteps started fading away and it stopped.

I opened my other eye a little and see no one infront of me.

I let out a relieved sigh. 

"I know you're awake." A soft voice spoke beside me.

I yelp and I turn to where the voice was.

It was a hooded person, with a scarf hiding their mouth. The only things noticeable are his messy hair and his skin tone.

Wait...

Skeppy?

I tried to call out his name but all that came out was muffled nonsense.