Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Last chapter before Epilogue. Here we go bois

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"These weapons are only for defense. It will not hold Nightmare for long but it can distract him. The real way to get rid of Nightmare is to do this..." Dream spoke, taking a book from under his desk.

"What is that?" Spifey asks.

Dream turns to everyone, holding the said book. "The reason why Nightmare is here in the first place..."

"A book?" Zelk raises an eyebrow.

"Not just any book. This book is used to summon any entity from any world." Dream's expression darkened. "A mistake I done."

George puts a hand on Dream's shoulder to comfort him and he smiles at him.

Dream smiles back.

"How do we send him back?" Bad asks, holding onto his weapon.

Dream grins widely, "Here's the plan."

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

George and Sapnap draws a circle on the floor together with a chalk and draws some patters on it except for the middle.

Spifey puts stones at each lines in some patters on the circle.

Zelk and Skeppy helps Dream on barricading the front door and the windows in the house.

BadBoyHalo went to go add some additional things to the plan and updates everyone when he does so.

Dream nods, feeling confident yet a bit scared. Will he able to stop Nightmare before he could kill his friends and take his body and soul?

He shakes his head at the negative thought.

"You okay, Dream?" George asks, looking at him with a concerned expression.

Dream immediately smiles, "Yeah! I'm okay!"

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

The black figure kept searching. It hisses in anger.

It zooms through the sky as if it was just a wind. Invisible and unnoticed.

It growls more as it's eyes kept searching.

Soon, its eyes laid upon a certain place.

It grins and it let out a chuckle.

"Found you."

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

The sun was setting soon.

"Ready?" Sapnap asks, grinning as he puts some knives in his belt and cocks a gun.

"Born ready." Skeppy grins back, cocking a gun as well.

"Does anyone remember the plan?" Dream asks, putting on some bandages and wrapping his hands and wrists.

Everyone nods.

George holds on to his bow and grips it tightly. He looks down and his glasses hide his watery eyes.

Zelk and Spifey moves the couches away.

Bad is with Skeppy, teaching him some things about guns and on how to defend himself.

The black figure forms into a copy of Dream but its color theme is now black instead of red.