°~° About the world °~°

Let me give you every detail this time. I am Ashlyn Jenkins and I am 16 years old. Tomorrow, it's my first day at Hillside Academy. Hillside Academy is one of the Elite Academies in my country. I live in a Country named Amecuza where there are a lot of gifted magicians. On the Earth, I live on, everyone has some sort of special ability - supernatural special ability. And it's very rare for someone to have two abilities. It has only happened 2 times, that someone had 3 abilities before.

  And we are put in ranks because of those abilities. There are 6 ranks: S, A, B, C, D, E also called: The deadly,  The dangerous, The average, The weaklings, The non-existent. The non-existent are the people that are always bullied and allow to be stepped on by others. The categories in which people are ranked are.

Mental stability, Strength, Speed, Intelligence and Uniqueness.

Mental stability is ranked when we get machines on top of our heads, that somewhat throw us inside of a simulation. In these simulations, we are shown our biggest regrets and those of our parents. We are also put against our three biggest fears. And the better you are, mentally, when you exist this simulation, the higher this category is ranked for you.

Strength is ranked into ways. First, they test how much we can lift without using our ability and then with our ability. Then they multiply the one with the ability by two add the one without the ability and divide by three. So for example, if II lifted  50kg without ability and 150kg with my ability. The would calculate this. 150kg x 2 = 300  300 + 50 = 350 350 : 3 = 116.6. And then they just take the first two numbers after a hundred. So when it's this number, their rank in that category is 11. And when it's 50.5 their rank is 5. You still with me?

Speed is ranked in how fast someone can run 3km with the help of their ability. For example, if someone takes 5 minutes, they are ranked 5. If someone takes 1 minute their rank is 9. They kind of do 10 - x (the number of minutes taken to run 3km) and that's it-

intelligence is just tested with an IQ test and the IQ is just divided with 15.

Uniqueness. For this category, they look at how many people of a very similar or the same ability are found in the same birth year as the person.

So every category is ranked and the average rank is then simply calculated. for Example:

Mental Stability: 3 D

Strength: 5 C

Speed: 2 E

Intelligence: 5 C

Uniqueness: 4 D

Overall Rank: C

The ranking is repeated every 5 years and once when entering a magic Academy.

Also, about the magic Academies. The three Elite Academies out of a country always battle each other once a school year with the best 20 students of each school. Currently, the ranking of the schools are: 1#: Eagle Academy 2#: Hillside Academy 3#: Heart Academy

Well, let us begin the actual story now.