°~° Team °~°

"Ok, then let me explain why I put the teams in the way they are." Mr Lavez seemed very interested because he looked at me with risen eyebrows and a smirk. "I made the teams dependant on their captains and split Aaron to balance the strength of the teams. Now onto the actual members: Although Jocelyn's ability is not very useful, her arms are quite muscular. Sophia's ability could come in handy in some way, like in running but not as much either so I put her on my team to make use of her correctly. Sophia doesn't seem particularly fit, but she seems to be quite intelligent as she had a 5 on the intelligence ranking. Luke's could potentially be of use if he was to manipulate the enemies with it but not too much either, so he is on this team too, being the second intelligent person on this team already. Isabelle's ability is what completes this team because it is quite useful, and since the clones don't have to have the actual abilities of the cloned person, she doesn't have to use too much energy to clone any member besides me.

Now to your team, Daisy: Your ability seems quite useful, but since there are 2 mentally stable people on each team, it is not too strong. But even if the ability wasn't useful, you'd still have your speed, which is very good. Valerie is on your team, because she has the aiming quirk which seems pretty useful, but only as a spiker. But it is not too overpowered in this game because you do not have significant speed or strength but seem to have the team spirit this team needs. Valentina is also pretty useful for spiking as her quirk is strength-enhancing, but she cannot use it too often due to her drawback, making her a strong ally but not overpowered. Jakob's tentacles are self-explanatory, but I can hold that off too, with my copy. Aaron is self-explanatory with his Telepathy. And all of this makes the teams equal to each other in theory."I explained and noticed most people's brains malfunctioned in about the middle of my explanation.

"You thought about all of that, yet you only took a few minutes to tell us the teams-?" Aaron asked in disbelief.

"Uhm- yes?"

"Amazing...!" He said, and I chuckled.

"But how do you know that Aaron and I are gonna use the abilities you told us to use?" Jakob asked with a grin, making me snicker.

"Because everything else is just stupid." I coldly answered.

Jakob didn't comment anymore as the teacher chimed in. "Well- that was impressive, but you have to get going with the game or else you won't be able to complete it in this lesson." Mr Lavez said, and everyone nodded. We then all placed ourselves on the field. Here are the positions.

"I bet you have a book-long explanation for the positions too?" Isabelle asked with a risen eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Well, let's play-!" She said in a hurry and concentrated on the game.

It was 1-1 and 12-13 as the bell rang loudly.

"It's a draw, but I would say Ashlyn's team won because they have a point more."

"Next time, we'll have a rematch!" Valerie yelled, fired up to play again.

"Yes!" Jocelyn exclaimed too.

Mr Lavez chuckled. "Well, you seem to be getting along with each other very well. Perfect timing to be putting you into dorm rooms. So does anyone want a dorm room alone?" I raised my hand in an instant and the teacher raised his eyebrows. I looked around, seeing that nobody else rose their hands, and Sophia and Aaron looked a little sad. "Or we can make one dorm room with four people." I glared at Mr Lavez, but he shook his head.

Sophia and Aaron yelled: "I wanna be with Ashlyn!" I looked at them with widened eyes. 'Normally, no one would even like me, or they'd be afraid of me... Well, that's an elite school for ya.' I thought in slight confusion and nostalgia.

Mr Lavez chuckled. "Anyone else who wants to room with Ashlyn?" Luke, Jakob and Jocelyn raised their hands hesitantly, making Mr Lavez snicker slightly. "Kid, you have a ton of people wanting to room with you, and you go and say that you want to be alone?~"

"I will murder you." I coldly said to him, and he chuckled once again.

"Well, how do we do this now? So, Valerie, Valentina and Daisy want to room together? The three boys in one room and Isabelle, Sophia and Jocelyn in one room. And then Ashlyn can choose whether or not to go on a dorm with one of the groups together or go into one alone."

All my classmates looked at me, expecting my answer. I shot a glare at Me Lavez 'I will kill you someday.' My eyes went back to my classmates. "I'll just change dorms per week. So one week I'll be in the boys' dorm, one in the girls' dorm and one alone. "

"Good idea!" Sophia excitedly yelled.

"Well, which one will it be this week?" Mr Lavez asked, and I smirked.

"Play rock, paper, scissors and who wins gets me in their dorm this week." Aaron and Sophia played rock, paper, scissors, but Sophia won. Aaron pouted put then looked at me with a smile. "well, next week, you will be in the boys' dorm!" I chuckled and then started walking into the dorm rooms with my classmates.

As we entered the dorm, we decided which beds we'd take and unpacked our things. I was as quiet as ever, but the others were passionately talking, especially Sophia and Jocelyn. As I had finished unpacking, I took out my notebook and a pen and started writing down some brainstorming. It was something I did every day because that's where I usually get good ideas, and it's an efficient way to train my brain. As I was quickly writing down some random ideas - Jocelyn noticed

"Oh, what are you doing?" She peeked at my notebook before I quickly pulled it out of her sight. "Woah, that font is really pretty...Do you already have a cheat sheet for class or something?" She asked, and I chuckled slightly.

"No, I was just writing something down." I answered, making her gasp a little.

"Oh my- that was your handwriting?! No way! That looked so printed!" 'She yelled out, catching the other girls' attention.

"What's up?" Jocelyn asked, and Isabelle also looked very interested in what was happening. I sighed and decided to give in, but as an exception. I handed them over my notebook but made sure they were only looking at the side we referred to and nothing else. They all gasped and made me a thousand compliments about my handwriting. We had been called, by the boys, into the common room a few minutes later, so we went there.

We then all went to sleep, awaiting the next day eagerly.