°~°Song and number three°~°

After they had gotten back, they noticed that I was acting weird. I was only in my room and didn't seem to interact with any of my classmates anymore. And the difference was significant even though I hadn't socialised much before either. As I was peacefully sitting in my room, drawing random things in silence, I heard the door open. I raised my head. I looked into the persons face.

"Hey, Aaron." I said, trying to sound casual, but it didn't quite work because my voice cracked right, in the beginning. He sat down beside me and quietly talked to me.

"Does drawing and brainstorming calm you down?" His voice sounded so calm... "I guess..." I took a deep before speaking. I started thinking about the first time I did it. It was when my uncle hit my sister for the first time. I was never too fond of her, but when he hit her, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I was only a child. And so was she. She was only one year older than me but already had the responsibilities of a full-fledged adult, paired with the emotional abuse our uncle gave her to 'make her strong'

Suddenly, I felt a light pressure on my cheek that wandered down my chin. A tear. But before I could wipe it away, Aaron did instead. I looked into his eyes and saw a sad smile forming on his lips. "You cried... That's the first time you've ever showed some kind of vulnerability to me. I know I shouldn't be glad but-" I suddenly flinched and stood up quickly.

"And it was the last time." I nonchalantly said and looked him into the eyes coldly. His eyes widened in shock. "Now get out. I want to be alone." He slowly nodded and left the room with a painful look.

I went back onto my bed and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry, but I can't trust you just yet, let alone fall in love with you." I mumbled to myself. I showed him too much vulnerability. Way too much.

For the next weeks, I kept distancing myself and barely talked to anyone. When someone tried to engage in a conversation with me me, I coldly ignored them. One evening we were all in the common room. Everyone was talking to one another, and the TV was on. I felt a few glances here and there and then suddenly.

"Breaking News: Professor Andrew Jenkins reveals a new masterpiece: The Drink of abilitying. This mixture gives the user the ability that would fit them best, excluding the one they were born with. It works on any age, gender and even works when the user already has 3! Amazing! What will it bring for our future? See next time!"

Silence. Suddenly, all the eyes were laid on me. Even I looked quite surprised. Even though not as much as them, I was really surprised.

"Did not you know about that...?" I looked over at Jocelyn. "I... I knew that he was trying to invent something like that but I never thought he could do it..."

"So you don't know how to make it?" Luke asked.

"I do... Last night, I brainstormed again and thought of a formula that could possibly archive this. I sent it to my dad to try but... I didn't think it would work." Their jaws dropped. I jumped to my feet. I started walking towards the entrance.

"Where are you going?" A sigh left my mouth. "To his lab. I gotta try to help my dad make something to reverse the mixture my dad just revealed. Because once the bad guys know of it, they will try to take it and become powerful."

"What if we each took one?" Valerie asked.

"I think that's what's going to be next at school, or do you think I would try to make a mixture to reverse it if it was only for the bad guys?" I took a sharp breath before giving in to my instincts. "Luke, Sophia and Aaron, if you want to talk to me that bad... now may be your chance. Since I may need your help with this." I said with a slight smirk. They happily smiled and went after me as I left. We soon arrived at the lab. I saw my dad.