Puppy dog eyes

Mystery

I let out a low whine as my back exploded in pain because I was currently getting punished for refusing to stalk Justin any longer, but of course that didn't turn out to well. I winced placing my forehead on the concrete wall as my back was whipped with the leather belt.

All of the bosses were there watching in with smirks on all of their faces at the pain that was shooting through my body and I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip drawing out blood from how hard I was biting down, trying to not let out my sounds of pain because that will only satisfy them more that this already is. 

These people are completely evil and I cannot believe that they are going through all of this effort for one boy.

One boy and all because he is gay, all because he is different from everyone else. 

Not being able to help the cry that passed my lips as they whipped me again in the same spot they had done before, my body felt weak and lifeless and the only thing that was keeping me at least half standing up were the chains that were tied to my hands and chained to the wall. 

I panted as tears fell from my eyes and I tried to think of anything that would make me forget the pain I was feeling and the only thing that came to mind was Justin.

A boy that I would never have, a boy that would never love me and a boy that will never know that I exist, but to be honest I am ok with that, I know he is happy with Jason and I know that Jason will protect him with everything in him, so I don't need to worry about that.

My body shook against the chains that were holding me there as they pored alcohol onto my whipped skin, I let out a loud heart wrenching scream as they kept pouring and pouring the alcohol onto my burns. 

I knew I was going to pass out at any second from the amount of pain I was in, but for that I was thankful, "This will teach you to not listen to orders boy, maybe next time you will think about what you're doing and how you answer us." One of the bosses spoke as my eyelids closed and my vision was turning black. 

"Now when you wake up, I expect you to take our orders and go and watch the little brat like we pay you to." Was the last thing I heard before I passed out. 

My dreams also haunted me though, I feel like I am missing something here, that there is an important detail that I needed to know, but wouldn't know, at least for a little while. 

I plan to find out what it is though and I also plan on finding a way to warn Justin and Jason about the bosses plans somehow, I need to do it in a way that they wont find out and I need to make the bosses trust me again so they will tell me things, I need to make them believe that I want Justin dead, so  that I can know when they plan to strike and warn these two adorable lovers.

Justin Bieber

I giggled as Jason shook his bum to the song that was playing on the radio as he made me a fruit salad, he was listening to radio disney and no I am not joking either.

"There you see him, sitting there across the way, he don't got a lot to say, but there's something about him, and you don't know why but your dying to try, you wanna-" Jason sang as he made his way over to me and kissed my lips, "Kiss the boy." He sang in Sebastian from the little mermaids voice making me blush and look down at my lap. 

"Yes you want him, look at him you know you do," Jason sand placing his head into the palm of his hand as he looked at me, "It's possible he wants you too, there is one way to ask him, it don't take a word, not a single word, go on and kiss the boy." He carried on then leaned over the island in the middle of the kitchen to kiss my lips again.