So cliche...right?

-At the top the picture is of her outfit for her first day back at school-
*
Haileys POV:
Rainbows, unicorns and CHOCOLATE thats what I saw, I was floating around in a mystical world of happiness and t.....

RINGGGGGGG!!!!! RINGGGGGGG!!!!!
I pulled my hand onto my desk in search for my phone, I soon found the power switch and .. AHH THE LIGHT IS SO BRIGHT!!
Sorry about that 😳 *embarrassed face* I switched off my alarm and slowly got up, today was the first day back at high school and I was so not looking forward to it *cries* as i got up and rubbed my eyes i saw my reflection. I looked like a zombie from 'Walking Dead' I'M SERIOUS!!! I looked like a complete idiot in fluffy bunny pajamas i chuckled at myself, I mean I looked like a full-on clown! I put my glasses on then quickly put on my outfit for the day and went to go brush my teeth. After everything was done I went to go fix my hair and make-up, when I went to the mirror I tried to tame my hair.. Lets just say it didn't work out so I brushed it as best as I could then curled it. My make-up was very basic: mascara, eyeliner, nude lipstick and a small amount of blusher.
I ran downstairs to go make my breakfast; I know what your thinking, doesn't this girl have parents?
To answer your question I do have parents to wake me up, make my bed and prepare my breakfast but they both work and are hardly at home. So I make-do through my teenage years by myself.
My dad is a middle school principal and my mum is a growing fashion designer, don't ask me how they both could have possibly met because its a mystery to everyone...

So guys, a rubbish and short beginning and first chapter but I promise it will get better i have a lot of great ideas for the book later on! By the way this doesn't count as an official chapter its just to start it off and introduce a few characters x
{* Pm for credits, account shoutouts or a "dedicated to" :) *}

-Peace out aliens✌️