Chapter 14.

"POV TOM"
     It's been about a week since Zendaya left.  I didn't want to live in her house simply because I felt it was arrogance.  But her puppy Noon refused to live anywhere else besides his home.  I even carried all his things: a tray, bowls, a booth, toys to my house, but all in vain.  He came to his room anyway.  Even though it had been about 7 days now, Noon was whining every night.  He missed Zendaya very much and waited for her.  In this, our desires coincided.  Although we communicated with the girl every day on the phone, Noon, like me, is always glad to hear her gentle voice, but it still did not make our life easier, we wanted to see her live.  I've never had animals, but I've always wanted to.  These days I have become so close to baby Noon, he is already like my puppy too. We spent all the time with him: we walked, played, I took him to the shooting.  By the way, due to her departure, Zendaya missed a couple of days of work, so we filmed scenes where she was not involved.  It seemed sad without her in the studio.  The girl is the soul of the company, without her everything is empty.
    Today, as usual, Noon and I went for a walk.  The paparazzi have already followed me at every step, regardless of whether I spend time with Zendaya or not.  Fans have already noticed the absence of the actress, and the fact that her favorite dog lives with me.  Wow, how many theories I have already read.  Someone says that Zendaya gave me him for good, someone said that it was only for the time of absence.  Someone generally suggested that we got married, and now Noon is ours, as it were, a common son.  Such theories have always lifted my spirits.
    By nightfall, I returned to Zendaya's house.  We played a little more with the puppy, and then both settled down on the couch and began to watch the series "Friends".  For hours already 2 nights.  Noon sleeps curled up on my stomach, and I'm half asleep, managing to watch TV with one eye.
    Suddenly I hear a murmur.  Then a single knock, accompanied by a creak.  Me and Noon simultaneously raised our heads and looked at each other.  At first I thought that I dreamed it all, but since the puppy also hears, then everything happens in reality.  Before I had time to recover, a black lump jumps up from me and rushes with a bark to the front door.  I hear a familiar voice, and the same dream leaves me.  Noon appears from around the corner, but at a height of one and a half meters from the floor.  The secret is revealed when I see Zendaya holding her dog.  The girl squeezed him in her arms so tightly that I thought she was about to crush him.  But this did not happen.  Moreover, the dog, on the contrary, liked it all and he deliberately forced him to press him even harder.  Closer to your heart.  This is what true friendship means.  And it doesn't matter that they are completely different and not alike.  The main thing is love and devotion.  If friendship is just that.
    Despite such a touching greeting, I also did not go unnoticed.

    "Hey, weirdo, don't you want to meet me? Or have you already taken root in my house so that you consider me a robber?" she said jokingly.
     "You are right as always.  Now get out of my house!" I dramatically pointed to the door, but I could not help laughing.
     “You're a terrible actor.  I wonder what place the creators thought when they took you on the lead role? we both burst into laughter.

    All this time, as Zendaya arrived, a smile never left her face.  And from mine too.  I missed that devious smile and infectious laugh so much.  Noon, too, could not get enough of it, he was running around Zendaya, then jumping on her, then generally dragging her somewhere.
    The girl allowed me to spend the night with her.  Me and Noon, just like a couple of hours ago, settled down on the sofa, but this time we were not alone.  We watched TV, constantly changing channels.  I put my head on Zendaya's shoulder, and she, in her turn, put her head on mine.  Despite the fact that I did not want to fall asleep, the hard day made itself felt, and I, exhaling calmly, fell asleep, immersed in all this idyll.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 15!