CHAPTER 2 : First Night As A Fake Couple

The five of them were done eating

The five of them were done eating. Yato and Aika were informing the three demon slayers that the two of them are going to sleep and the demon slayers nod in agreement.
"Goodnight Yato and Aika-chan." Zenitsu said.
"Goodnight." Tanjiro said.
"'Night." Inosuke said.

As soon as the couple left, Inosuke immediately ran to their room and grabbed a futon.
"Hey! Inosuke no running! This isn't the Butterfly Estate!! This is Yato and Aika-chan's house! Show some respect!." Zenitsu said.
"Huh? Shut up Monitsu! Hahaha First come, first serve."

"Inosuke!! Where did you hide the other futon??! Why is there only two futons here?!!"
"Are you dumb Tenpatsu?? Monjiro and you are going to share. You two are mates right?"
"No! We're not! We were just fake dating!" Zenitsu wanted to say that but he didn't because Inosuke is an idiot. He might tell Yato and its a drag to answer all his questions.

"Its alright Zenitsu. I can sleep without a futon." Tanjiro said with a smile.
"H-Huh??! Why are you smiling??!! Why would you smile in a situation like this?! You know what?! I DON'T CARE!! Let's sleep together with this futon! I don't want you getting cold to you know! What might Nezuko-chan say to me!!!" (To tell you Nezuko was left in the Estate for some reasons ;3)
"Really? Thank you Zenitsu!!" Tanjiro beamed at him.
"You really are kind Zenitsu!"
"AaAaA!! Dont give me that smile!! I might melt!"
"I-Is my smile really that bad Zenitsu? I-I'll stop smiling  then." Tanjiro frowned.
"Hah! No!! Smile!! You can smile! I-I didn't mean it in a bad way! Please stop frowning! Please you sound sad!!!"
"Really? You don't mean it in a bad way?" Tanjiro's eyes sparkled.
"Y-Yes!! What I mean is that your smile is too good f-for me!" Zenitsu realized what he just said and blushed.

"O-Oh.......okay." Tanjiro arranged their futon and laid there.
"Come, Zenitsu." Tanjiro patted the side of the futon.
'Oh no I might really die from heart attack! My heart wont stop beating fast! Tanjiro you're gonna be the death of me!' said Zenitsu in his mind.

"I don't wanna!!"
"Huh? But you said you wanna share the same futon with me." Tanjiro frowned again like a hurt puppy. 
"G- uhh!! Fine! Fine!" Zenitsu laid down beside Tanjiro in their shared futon.
"Here! Happy?!" Zenitsu angrily looks at Tanjiro but Tanjiro was beaming like the sun. Because of that, Zenitsu was once again a blushing mess.
"Yato, Aika-chan why??" 

FLASHBACK EARLIER

"Oh no! Honey, I forgot the other futon." Yato said.
"It's alright dear. Zenitsu-san and Tanjiro-san can share the same futon since they're boyfriends." Aika said and giggled.
"Oh yeah! Right!" Yato laughed too.