Chapter 1: Soul's Bliss.

Anika finally reached her friend Chaitra's house where Naina staying with her for the past 3 months, After the tension of divorce started. She shifted Naina to Chaitra's house before asking her husband about the divorce. Anika constantly traveling from Chaitra's house and Shivaay's house in these three months to check on Arush. 

Naina, Her only solace, Especially during the time when she didn't have anyone by her side, And she didn't want to think about that moment ever in her life, From tomorrow, It will be only Naina And Anika starting their new life in a new city. 

She knocked on the door, Chaitra, 40-year-old, Single and Independent woman opened her door and symbolically showed her the way to her new life with a wide smile, Anika smiled faintly and walked towards Naina's room where she was playing with her toys. 

A 4-year-old, Black-marble-like-eyes, White tone, Always juicy pink lips, Fluffy cheeks having rolls in her hands and legs.  People who cross her never fail to pull her cheeks because of her overflow of cuteness. 

"Hey! Naina, Playing with dolls." - Anika asked while taking the seat opposite to her, She raised her eyes and focused on Anika. The pain she had gone through was visible in her eyes but she never failed to smile widely looking at her, Only her lips were stretching for a smile but that smile didn't reach her eyes. Naina understood, She kept her doll aside and stood up to hug her, Anika caught her in her embrace, The tears, She sealed up, Escaped when Anika felt Naina's pat in her back which Anika does that when she was too sad. 

"Papa scofled you."- She asked in her childish language, Anika hugged her tightly and recalled the incident when she gets scolded by him when she attempted to talk about something which he didn't like. Anika quickly shrugged off her thoughts and hugged her even tighter. 

"No baby! Papa didn't scold me." - Anika told her, She also told her mind to stop thinking about the past and focus on her future with Naina, Only Naina. But Arush?

She immediately took the phone from her bag which was lying next to in the handle of her bed. Anika didn't break her hug but Naina took a seat in her lap and leaned her head in her chest while rubbing the button in her thumb.

"Gauri. Hi." - Anika said with a little bit of awkwardness, Even there was nothing to get awkward, As shivaay was the one who loose the tongue in the court, She wasn't responsible for anything. 

"Bhabhi, Hi." - She answered in a delighted tone. 

"Actually we packed the bags to leave, Can you do me one favor?" - Anika asked her directly without giving her a chance to speak anything. She stayed silent for a while, Anika guessed she must be crying by now, Anika can count on her as someone who wishes good for her truly by her heart. Even though they met before three years, It just needed them three days to open up their heart to each other. 

"Anything for you, Bhabhi. Tell me." - Om said out of sudden, She understood the phone was in speaker. 

"We are having a flight at 6 pm in the evening, Before leaving, We both want to see Arush, Can you both please." - Anika asked them. 

"Bhabhi don't worry about it, Now Arush is playing with us. Don't worry!" - Om said in a blissful tone, He tried to hide the emotions pouring out. Anika understood it. 

"And Please, Shivaay." - Anika asked. 

"You have the right to meet him anytime. And if you don't want him to know anything about it, I respect you, We won't say anything to him." - Om busted out in anger. 

"Thank you!" - Anika said. 

"Bhabhi, Is Naina there with you?" - Gauri asked her. 

"Nainu. Chachi..." - Anika said and gave the phone to her. She placed it in her ears without any smile. She looked so dull. Even Anika knew the reason, Anika reminded silent.