Chapter 28: End day.

The moment shivaay got boarded to London, It was his mom and his grandmom slammed Anika's apartment. She didn't expect them at that time, It was already 10 in the night. They rushed inside as soon as Anika opened the door. Their eyes cornered anika as if she did a very big mistake coming here. They didn't speak anything but rushed inside the room when they heard Arush's playing sound with Naina. Naina held arush to herself when she saw them approaching. 

"Please. Stop."- Anika spoke following them. They didn't hear any word but snatched Arush from naina's grip. Naina got jerked and lose the balance, She fell back in the bed. Arush started to cry looking at his sister who was shocked to see their reaction. 

"Arush..." - Naina called him while looking at anika who was trying to stop them.

"I asked you to leave. Forget everything." - His grandmother asked in her coldest tone. 

"I didn't forget anything. Please leave my son. He needs me, He's already not feeling well. Please." - Anika asked crying while trying to touch arush who was crying while forwarding his hands to anika but they didn't listen to anything. 

"Listen. Shivaay will come in a few days. Please talk to him but now please leave my son. He's already having a fever." - Anika walked behind them but they didn't listen any of her words. Before anika could stop. Naina ran, Forwarding them, and closed the open door. 

"You can't take my brother. Papa said we all are going to live together, hereafter." - Naina said. Anika eyes welled up hearing those words. But shivaay's grandmother pushed her away, Her backside of her head got hit to the sharp points to the door handle. 

"Mumma..." - Naina called anika when she got hit. anika rushed to her and was shocked to see her bleeding. Meanwhile, they left taking arush with them. Anika was shocked everything happened in a spark of a second. Seeing naina in that state, She took her in her arms and rushed to the hospital. Naina closed her eyes tightly and crying clung to anika. She started to shiver but anika reached the hospital before the worse could happen. It was a small injury but naina couldn't come out from the shock. She looked terrified and didn't leave anika even for a second. She felt difficult to breathe without hugging anika. 

She feared for this, Naina faced this many times in that house. Either anika or shivaay's brother used to save her, She will be always accompanied by someone. She cried looking at her. She stayed with her for the rest of the night in the hospital ward. Naina got admitted in the hospital and advice her to stay at the house till the morning.

"I will complain everything to papa." - Naina told anika weeping.

"We will say everything to papa. But not now. Let him come from the trip." - Anika said kissing her forehead but she started to cry calling shivaay's name. Anika tried to console her but she continued to cry. 

"I want papa." - She cried holding her top tightly inside her fists. She tried to console but she slept cryingly in her palms. Anika couldn't able to do anything. Over then, Her phone rang. It was from shivaay. She was shocked. On one side, She wanted to attend the call and cry out everything to shivaay but on the other hand, She didn't want to make him restless when he was miles away from her. She consoled herself and decided to tell everything once he comes back after two days. She attended the call in the third time. 

"Hello." - She attended the call and tried to be calm as much she could but shivaay found out some difference in the tone and asked for the reason but she didn't want to say at that particular point in time. Hearing shivaay's name from Anika, Naina woke up in the jerk crying. Hearing her shivaay insisted to speak to her but anika was afraid. But she couldn't stop herself from crying when naina cried asking for the phone. Anika held the phone receiver in her palm and sat opposite to naina.