Chapter 1

"Daddy, it's been two days since Christmas, is Santa still stuck in a traffic jam?", asked an impatient, four year old Morgan.

"I think so", Tony said scowling at the Christmas tree they had decorated together. The decorations comprised of miniature cheeseburgers and sandwiches more than the normal stars, balls and sticks.

"But I cannot let my Maguna spend this Christmas without a gift can I?", he said, smiling a mischievous smile.
"Here, open it", he said, handing her a small, black metal box of the size of his palm.

Morgan opened the cap and a miniature Iron-suit slipped out of it.

"It's you daddy!", she exclaimed with delight, smiling broadly.

"No, little mess, look closely, it's you",Tony said, pointing to the colour of the miniature suit, "Daddy's suit is red and gold isn't it? And here its red and silver, look."
"Is this my suit daddy?"

"All yours", Tony promised and lifted her up in his arms.

"But its too small, how will I fit into it?", Morgan asked , sounding off.

"Not now Maguna," her father said, "When you grow up, you yourself will make a suit, it'll look just like this one, okay?"
"I will make a suit?" she asked, wide-eyed in surprise.

"Of course you will, I'll be there to help you with it. It'll be even better than my suit!"

"Yeah?", Morgan said, imagining a day when she'll fight the bad people in that suit, just like her daddy.

"Yeah. But now, did you change your mind? Whom do you love more, me or Santa?" Tony asked raising an eyebrow.

" You daddy! Always you!".
Tony smiled at this small but precious victory. "C'mon, mom's not home yet, lets have some juice pops!"

                  ---------*--------*--------

Morgan woke up to a low banging sound coming from her window.

She was still under the effect of her dream, it was a good one. She felt moisture in her eyes. She couldn't remember it in vivid details, but her dad was there in it, she knew. She remembered that Christmas, where she got the most precious gift of her life.

The sound came again, louder this time.

"What the--" she cursed under her breath as she went to open the window, still feeling sleepy, her hair tied up messily.

She moved the curtain only an inch to confirm who it was and then opened it.

"Hey, zombie girl," a familiar voice chuckled.

"I believe there's still an entrance door down there Peter", Morgan said, annoyed. "Or do you like coming in through that window every time?".

"C'mon, it feels exciting this way, plus, everyone enters from the door, I'm not like everyone!" he said, sitting up on Morgan's study table.

Morgan felt a striking familiarity with her dad in the way he spoke now.

"Yeah. The Amazing Spider Man,"Morgan rolled her eyes at him.

Peter blinked.

"I thought you had a date today, spiderman, what are you doing here?" she asked accusingly.

Peter shrugged, "I don't go on dates on Saturday's."

Morgan continued to stare at him.

"All right!" he sighed, "I messed up, okay?."

"No,its not okay. At all. You were being possessive again, I'll bet on it."

"Yeah right, could I help it though? That Nick, he's just too frank with her! And she just can't see it!" Peter said defensively.

"Neither can I", Morgan muttered. "Peter, listen, if you're like this, MJ is just gonna leave you for good, she's hates possessiveness Peter. I do too!"

"She's not gonna leave me," Peter said confidently, probably more to himself than to Morgan.

"Maybe not, but she'll not marry you either."

Peter considered her opinion, she was right. MJ , like her, was fiercely independent. And it was not that she even liked Nick, he was just a friend.

"What should I do now?," Peter asked his sister, his best friend.

Morgan pulled him down from her table and pushed him towards the window.
"Go to her, apologize, and promise not to be such an idiot again. And don't you dare tell her I gave you this idea! It should sound natural!"

"Fine! I know that!" Peter said, a little bit hurt at Morgan's conception of his intelligence. "But hey, why were you sleeping at this hour? It's just a quarter to eight."

"I...headache. Had to do a whole lot of homework today."

"Just that?"

"Just that," she replied hurriedly."Now go! Or it'll be too late!"

"Yeah".Peter gave her the concerned-big-brother look he knew she hated before leaving. Morgan shut the window loudly in irritation.

After drawing the curtains, she opened her cupboard. Inside it were all the things she'd gathered with much difficulty.
The whole day she'd been searching for those materials. Almost all of them were there except a few. She just needed to get to her destination now. Her mother was a major problem, she always wanted to keep Morgan away from the place she wanted to, needed to visit most.

The S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters and
a specific chamber of the Stark Tower.

But soon enough she would be there, she was ready now.

She opened her private locker above her study table, and took out a small, black box.
"I will daddy," she whispered, "We both will."