Chapter 28

Keller's POV

I blinked multiple times as I eyes Zaretcaia.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked while laughing and amusement was visible on her eyes. Like she found me funny in front of her.

"You fooled me?" Mahina pero madiin kong tanong.

She blinks before pouting, "grabe ka sa ginawa kitang tanga. I didn't do anything. You said, I should act like I am hypnotize and I did my part. Anong mali do'n?"

I felt relieved upon knowing that was really an act of her even if I almost killed myself because of fear. This little tease was making fun out of me.

I walks towards her direction that made her stop from laughing.

"Keller..." She nervously asked while stepping back.

I held no emotion on my face to let her know how serious I am now.

"That is not a good joke, woman." I hissed in a cold tone.

She bit her fingernails and even if I find it very amusing, I stop myself on being transparent.

This woman made me worries sick a while ago and I even passed out because of what she did. Her actions made me sick. Fvck!

He stiffened when I put my arms to her tiny waist, trapping her in my arms.

"Keller, nakakatakot ang aura mo ngayon, alam mo ba 'yon?" She said in a crack tone.

I tsked and then glared at her, "I am pissed."

"Wala akong kasalanan diyan." She defended.

I am throwing daggers look and I saw how her face became pale.

"W-Wag--"

She stopped from what she was about to say when I nuzzled on her neck, inhaling her scent, calming my nerves.

"I'm still thankful that you're back. I love you too much, baby. Don't scare me like that ever again." I whispered on her ear while sniffing her neck.

God! I really love this woman! I'll kill for her!

"And I love you too, Mr. Romanov."

Damn! I just said don't scare me like that and here I am, looking so scared to her, afraid that I just heard her wrong. That she didn't said those words and I just hallucinate.

"KELLER!"

I heard a shout before everything went black.

***

Zaretcaia's POV

"Baby"

Napatingin ako kay Keller nang marinig ko ang boses niya sa gilid ko.

I raised a brow when I saw Keller smirked upon looking at our hands being intertwined with each other.

"Baliw" Naibulong ko nalang sa kaniya.

He smiled at me then hug me tightly, "I miss you."

I rolled my eyes before patting his arms around my waist, "you have your work, remember?"

Dahil sa sinabi ko ay napabuntong hininga siya at napatingin sa bahay ng kaibigan niyang pinagtutulungan nilang gawin.

Then he cursed, "that motherfvcker!"

Natawa nalang ako sa inasal niya.

Well, it's been a week since the encounter with Sendler and when I acted like I hypnotize by him.