bonus night- g.h

*smut*

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The space between them was charged, hot to the touch.

As she closed the door, she couldn't help but close her eyes as he passes her, the remnants of his strong cologne filling her nostrils. It was still the same, after all this years and she could still feel his smell lingering on her skin after he had left her the next morning that day.

His lips were quick to find hers, kissing her with passion of a virile man, however still aware that this was the only time she'd be with him, loving and warming.

Wetness pools in between her legs as his fingers weave it's way through her bathrobe and pinch her pebbling nipples.

"I've missed you."

He smiles against her lips and pulls her in for another passionate kiss.

His tongue slips inside her mouth, stroking the side of her face and presses the fingernails of his other hand into the sensitive flesh around her areola, marking her flawless skin with crescent shaped indentations.

The younger lady moans softly against his dominant mouth as his smooth hands trail down her sides and undoes the belt holding her delectable body from his tantalizing gaze.

She was perfect and he wondered, whatever on earth did he leave her for?

Her world goes south as he dips his fingers inside her dripping channel, and moves it leisurely, in and out, in and out of her cleft until her legs couldn't hold her own weight and she trembled with undeniable pleasure.

"Please.. I need you now."

She pleads into the older man's ears and his only response- a low chuckle.

He grabs hold of her thick thighs and hoisting her up, hooks her legs around his waist.

The two are kissing, their bodies pressed to each other as close as they can be and he finally lays her on the mattress.

She had waited enough and she wouldn't wait any longer.

Her long nails scratch over his chest, resulting in the devastation of the man's well tailored white shirt.

"I don't remember you being this impatient.."

"Eager."

She corrects him and kisses him again, with the passion of a woman in love.

He briefly pulls back to match each other's gaze, soaking in the view of their flushed, half naked selves, snapping a mental photograph of this bonus night.

Their eyes are locked as he pulls out his member, standing hard and long from his hips, throbbing rapidly with excitement.

In a hope to entice him further, Lexi spreads her legs open, revealing her naked, bare sex and starts rubbing her outer walls with her finger, eliciting a low moan from her lips.

"Well?"

"Very impatient indeed."

He sinks himself inside of her and stops for a while, before pulling out and pushing it back in.

Lexi's walls immediately clamp around her former lover's masculinity for she hadn't felt this sort of stretch in a really long time.

"Still so tight eh?"

George groans, thrusting, maintaining a pace, nice and slow.

The two bodies melt into each other's being, pleasure sinking to their respective hilts, and feeling each other's muscles beating and warming in euphoria to be one again.

"Fuck... fuck.. fuck..."

Lexi pants, overwhelmed at the fullness of George's girth, slamming into her brutally and hitting her that one sweet spot over and over again, which he had known all his life.

George begins to act out all his animalistic urges, plunging his cock harder into Lexi's cunt and riding a rhythm topped with the wet noises of their respective sex.

He had forgotten how good it felt to be inside her, the way her silk like walls wraps itself deliciously around his weeping dense rod, jolting shivers down his spine.

He closes his eyes and tries to focus at Lexi's moans, crying at him to fuck her harder, fill her crack and at the growing contractions of her walls against him.

He felt too good around her.
He felt too good inside her.

He was going to rip her apart.

With each thrust, George pulls her up against him and brings Lexi's knees up to her chest, opening her crack further and stuffs her pussy with his fat cock to the brim.

"GEORGE!"

She cries as just with one good thrust George had her trembling and shaking with her orgasm.

He huffs a laugh and pounds into her mercilessly as his own muscles begin to clamp around.

He sends her over the edge again and flicks his tongue over one of her aching nipples.

"Oh please.... stop it.. ah.. ah.. ah!"

Lexi gasps along with every thrust, throwing her head back and shaking it left to right.

"Too late.."

George grunts and ruts into her fast and deep like a wild animal and digs his fingernails into the skin of her waist as he holds her steady to fill her up.

His orgasm begins to drip down from his tight veins and flows inside Lexi's assaulted pussy, welcoming it lovingly as a deep, low sigh leaves her mouth.

Somehow, he manages to muster enough strength to pull out of her and learning of Lexi's state, brings her down into a sloppy kiss, all teeth and tongue as he begins to feel himself aroused again.

As he pulls back, his charcoal brown eyes meet her tender ocean blue orbs, staring back at him and looking somber, trying to curtain what they have been trying to refrain from the beginning of the night.

"I know we told each other that we won't say this but..", George bites his lips before he inhales sharply and finally says, "I am still in love you Lexi."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

*a/n

I am pretty but excited to know your thoughts about this!

-♫ -