tall dancer- j. lennon #1

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; cursing, blow job , jealousy
𝐄𝐑𝐀; 1965
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄;
john lemme squeeze and hold you please . -♡︎

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"truth or dare?"

george smirked from across the room, watching me intently as the brim of the sharp and thin glass of rouge wine kissed my lips, the stem of the glass being held carefully between my still fingers.

"dare," i confidently replied, watching the room of the four boys erupt in childish "ooo's". well, all except for john, who only sat there, with a sly grin curling at his lips.

george sat there in his chair for a moment, contemplating what he would make me do,"give macca a lap dance,"

most of the time i would've trembled in complete fear, not wanting to preform any risqué activities on the boys that seemed like brothers to me. but, the flowing alcohol possessed by body in wondrous ways, i wasn't even my normal self anymore.

"deal,"

i nodded, shifting from my seat, crawling over towards the shaking boy, who most likely already had some sort of hard on. typical for paul.

purposely, my hips swayed to the music we all heard in our heads, that seductive melody that wouldn't stop playing.

once i reached paul, i walked my fingers daintly up his legs- and quickly flicked my eyes towards john, who sat beside him, looking clearly uninterested in what i was doing.

slowly, my fingers trailed up his legs, swirling circles on his clothed thighs where the feel of his flattened suit lingered. my legs raised and my back turned on him as i crouched down, grinding myself against his ever growing member.

ringo watched me, in such a fascination. like, he he was studying me, taking down notes in his head.

my job was done, when the thick air grew stiffer and began to encase paul and i, along with the erection that pressed against me temptingly.

"i'll be right back boys, i've got to use the toilet," i nodded, once i left the room i could hear george audibly tease paul about his hard on.

the slam of the door felt rather comfortable coming from behind me. my hands leaned tiredly on the marble counter, my face tilted up at the mirror- studying the visible bags under my eyes.

"the hell do ye think ye were doing?"

i turned around, shocked by the tone, shocked by whoever decided to follow me in here.

his auburn hair, swooped out at the ends so majestically, and his eyes spoke little words, not giving me any clues as to what was happening inside that imaginative mind of his.

"john whats wrong?" i shifted over towards him, placing a hand on his cheek- only to have him hang his head down.

"ye should only be giving me a stiffy,"

"john," i paused, caressing his burning cheek, "it was a dare, we aren't even together, hell i didn't know you had any interest in me!" i tried to chuckle, but it sounded rather forced.

"well i do, now we know, now the world fucking knows," my thumb felt a droplet of a tear cascade onto it, which only broke my heart.

i pressed my forehead against his, our noses pressed up lovingly against each other as well.

"listen to me john, i fucking love you, and if you told me you wanted me as well, this night would've never happened,"

i reassured him, slowly slipping off his body, but only trailing down to the hem of his fitted suit pants. softly, my fingers curled into the fabric, tracing it down his quivering legs in an affectionate fashion.

i watched his face squirm through emotions, and delight soon shone through as my head bobbed on his quivering length, that filled the broken pieces in our hearts. (ew)

my hands twisted gently on him as my mouth softly sucked on his tip, my eyes stared up at the man, who was utterly tranced by the aroma in the room.

then, he stopped me, and stopped himself from releasing the pure bliss into my begging mouth.

"no, i want ye to cum first, and m'going ta' make that happen love,"

his tone changed in an instant, transforming into a sensual grunt, with the melody being gravel like.

i only stared at him, my knees still planted on the floor, but now shaking in fascination and worry.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒