anniversary love- p. townshend

*fluff*
*originally taken from my Imagines book*

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I woke up early this morning, to get ready for our special day. It's our anniversary you see.

Last night before Pete and I went to sleep, I asked him if he had something planned for today. He just told me nothing special.

Oh boy.

Last year when he told it was nothing special, he took me to Paris.
Oh I can't forget that weekend.

Probably one of the best of my life.

I was wondering what he had planned for me this year.

As soon as I get up, I hop into the shower.
He loves the color blue. Especially on me.
Says it makes my eye pop or something.

So, I wore a blue shift dress, with pearl embedded collar. It was beautiful.

Straight away I went to the kitchen and started preparing for the breakfast/lunch.

I had most of the things sorted last night. If you think, I was a little carried away!

I chopped all the vegetables, took the chicken out of the freezer, had my eggs ready (um..) and all that sort.

It was around 9 when Pete, groggily came down the flight of stairs.

"Good morning Pete.."
I coo, blushing, expecting him to peck my cheek or something but he straight away reaches in for the chair and plops on it.

"Hey.." was all I got.

Okay, he must be tired.

"Um so I made some waffles for you.. would you like to have some..?"

"Okay sure.."

He hadn't seen my outfit yet.

Swaying my hips over to him, I serve him his breakfast and carefully pour him some coffee.

When I didn't get the attention I was yearning for, I cleared my throat, making him look up at him.

"Oh shoot!"
He suddenly cried.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I had this meeting with this manager today! I completely forgot about. I am so late!"

He sprinted up from his chair and rushed upstairs.

Wait, did he forget about our anniversary too?

A few minutes later, he comes downstairs, wearing an undone shirt and pants. His hair was all messy and tangled.

"I am so sorry love but I really need to go now. Will see you tonight, k?"
He quickly pecks my lips and grabbing two waffles in his hand, storms out.