Putting things right

Though Dada had ignored Rahul's words den he was sure to get things r8 for him. And accordingly after dinner he called the kids to his room. As the kids came all happy to have a fun n8 with Dada, his looks did disturb dem. As they all entered Dada told dem to close the door behind dem and take a seat. All of dem looked apprehensive as Dada looked at dem.

Dada began speaking, ' So while I wasn't here I heard many things going haywire, and it was bound to happen but wat I was shocked to kno was my kids misbehaved with their Rahul Bhai.' As Dada continued giving them a dead stare Kaifu asked, 'Did bhai tell u about it?'

 'You think he would do that??', asked Dada with a force in his voice as others just nodded their heads in no.

And after a while, Mahi goes, ' But Dada I didn't tell him anything....' And Dada raised his brows, 'That's my point Mahi...y wouldn't you not say anything to him. You all had stopped talking to him.' 

As Ms looked down, Dada continued, 'And u both- Mr. Harbhajan Singh, Mr. Yuvraj Singh, u both have now grown so big that u have the audacity to insult Jammy on the media....who has given u that r8?', asked Dada glaring.

 'Dada bas dimaag garam....' And Dada cut off Bhajju, 'Toh use thanda karna shikho.' And Bhajju also subsided. 

But dey still tried justifying themselves as Zak said, 'Par unhone aapke saath' and Yuvi said, 'Aap sab kuch ho hamare liye' almost at the same tym. Dada spoke again, 'Wat did u say Zak? Rahul ne jo v kiya mere saath kiya, tumlogon ko taang arane ke liye kisne bola tha aur Yuvi main sab kuch hoon aur Rahul kuch nahi. Phir toh who pagal hai jo tum sab pe jaan chirakta hai.

 That man kept on troubling him and he listened to everything just to protect u all and u all couldn't even talk to him or comfort him.' 

Dada took a deep breath, 'I don't want to imagine wat would have happened if not for Sonu and Sree. Its better he tks care of them only coz for u all he doesn't matter. He should stop considering u all his brothers den.'

And dat was the tym the first sob escaped Kaifu's mouth and Dada could see all of dem had turned pale. And Dada gave the last push, 'I didn't want to say but all of u broke Rahul so much.' And d kids all looked startled, 'Had they hurt their Rahul Bhai so much??'

And all of dem stood up...Bhajju speaking, 'Mujhe janaa hai...' as if in a trance while Yuvi couldn't speak as tears rolled down his eyes. Mahi just sat on the floor, 'Dada humne itni badi galti kaise kar di....kaise kar di.' While Zak asked to no one in particular, 'Hum maafi maange ge..lekin kya who hume kabhi maaf karenge??' 

They looked at Dada all horrified, Dada's words making them realize their blunder. 'By all means go....it may not be enough but it will surely get ur Rahul bhai back.' As they all left, Dada smiled fondly, 'I told Rahul...they can nevr hate him....they love him too much..Maybe they were wrong but den they will surely convince Rahul.'

Rahul was in his room reading a book tho his mind was all diverted, he heard almost urgent, enough to 'break the door' knocks.

Rahul rushed and opened the door to sees the kids standing there, all dishevelled.
Rahul got all worked up seeing them looking pale..... 'You guys? Is...is something wrong? Wat happened.....somebody is unwell....'

Suddenly none of them knew what to say....they had come to speak to Rahul and apologize to him but suddenly they didn't kno how to do it. And suddenly Mahi broke Rahul's back-to-back questions and says, 'Can we....can we.....uhh come in?' And Rahul looked confused but allowed all of dem to enter. As they slowly walked in Rahul closed the door behind them.

Rahul looked at them anxiously and waited for dem to speak. However all dey did was to look at each other and elbow each other and suddenly without a word all of them just sank down to their knees. They weren't speaking, they were just crying...trying to choke back the sobs.

Rahul looked at them and tries to coax dem... 'wats wrong? Why r u crying?', acting all dumb or just not hoping dat wat he's thinking is correct.

Zak somehow manages: We...we are sorry...For.....For everything
Rahul: Zaheer... (Zak hearing Zaheer starts sobbing even more)

Mahi: Bhai...you don't have to forgive us...you really don't...but we just wanted to apologise...for the way we behaved with you...we got lost...we couldn't see anything......He went on ranting. While Bhajju and Yuvi couldn't form words as dey knew they had hurt their brother beyond imagination.

Amidst the kids ranting Jammy was thinking of what made the kids suddenly turn into his room at this hour...And then it struck him, he had talked to Dadi about this, last night..... And suddenly he interrupted Mahi almost in a cold voice: Dadi sent you here.

Kaifu: No...No...he did talk to us...but he didn't...
Rahul: GET OUT
Yuvi: Rahul bhai...

Rahul: Yuvraj, get out... please...

Bajju: Nahi Bhai... Hum... Hum nahi jayenge... App chaye tho dhakka maro... But we won't go..... (teary but determined)

Rahul: If ever u have respected me den just go out of my room, his tone held finality in it... and the kids had no option but leave...

As the kids left, Rahul cried himself to a restless sleep. He didn't kno y he couldn't just forgive them... he wasn't angry but he doesn't kno y it hurt so much.....

Kids went away looking alllost. This was the first tym they were crying and still their Bhai shooed them instead ofhugging and pampering and it hurt.....it hurt terribly.

OOPS!!! Bhai shooed away the kids....will dey get him back?? How??? 

Do put a lot of inline comments....