Defeating Time

Dada had everything planned and he had used his amazing blackmailing skills to make Rahul help him with the plan
And the team got to know suddenly that their and Greg's tickets were delayed by 5 days

And as all the others left

Rahul was sent again by Dada to convince Greg to join them for a forest overnight stay the next day

It really amazed everyone how the always calm and composed Rahul would become wild in front of dada, and dada was d one who would calm an angry rahul

After dey all settled and made sure their was no one around

Rahul asked Greg for a stroll by d river

And as dey walked a certain Dhoni put out his leg on d way in such a way dat Greg would trip into the river if not for the hook dat Sach and Viru controlled

And as Greg hanged there at the mercy of these people he could see a mad glint in all of their eyes

And he saw Dada and Rahul standing beside each other

Dada: Now, now Greg...u called me a bully right? I will show you what a bully can do.....U dared to trouble my brothers and break all of us. Now u better take up ur phone and resign else I would be forced to bully my teammates into dropping you in d river

Greg started howling coz he didn't Kno swimming and he very well knew the tone of Dada.

And to prove dada's point Bhajju and Irfan started shaking the rope very fast

Greg: U can't do that Sourav.....have some shame.....u had been listed for your bad behavior with your colleagues and u do it again....such a manipulator you r.....you have again started brainwashing these people.....such an arrogant.....

And Greg couldn't complt his words as Bhajju and Yuvi had already punched him from both sides as Ms tried to push dem and hit him

Dada tried controlling Sach from not leaving d rope on one hand and on the other tried dragging the kids away from killing him

Amidst all this Anil and Viru and Iffu had managed to drag him in an attempt to dunk that man into the river, as Sonu had already opened the hook

And dada could rush only to pull a wet, panting, scared Greg. He obviously won't mind Greg being hurt, but if it comes at the risk of his friends and kids..its a big NOOO.

He could see Greg broken the same way as Rahul looked when he had apologized and cried on his shoulders

Dada: Now tell me Greg why would you try to break us....why try to put me out of d game....it was me who had brought u......then y.....anyways we never interfered in your work.....

Greg(smirked): You take a lot of pride in your brothers and friends right......they always say they will take a bullet for you......and you always try to keep them away from any hurt right??? You became the protector of Indian Cricket....you pushed us..the Aussies out to show you are the greatest...and see an Aussie got you pushed out of the team...by your very own. Tell me Sourav, tell me how does it feel to be hurt by ur closest? (looking maliciously at Rahul)

How does it feel wen he calls u a manipulator a bully😏😏😏.......you claimed him as your best confidant and u find solace in him right.....how does it feel to be swatted like a fly from d milk by him?? You always tried to keep dem away from getting trampled but he pushed you under d truck. I proved that Indians are emotional fools. You taught them to show others India is greatest and see how dey only showed u that you r unworthy

Dada had stopped others from killing him....but one look at Rahul and he knew he is breathing heavily...he is again getting panicked, Yuvi was clinging onto Sach as if trying to remove that memory away while Viru and Anil were calming a trembling Sonu, though they themselves were looking pale. He could see Ms sitting on the ground while Bhajju, who himself was crying was holding Irfan.

Dada got a flashback of crying Rahul......sad kids.....Sach and Anil calling him constantly, Indians being broken.....his kids suffering the burnt of a lost world cup and Dada just gripped onto Greg and hit him hard against the tree, making his head bleed. He punched him square on his jaw and kicked him till Greg was vomitting blood.

Dada: You dont understand appreciations, you think we are fools, you tried to break us...now you see what I do to you. (as he kept on hitting him and no matter what Greg did, Dada was on fire today).

Greg could see his death near as nobody stopped the man, who would rather spent his life in jail Dan allowing Greg to lay a finger on his people

And suddenly Rahul came out of his trance and tried pulling Dada away who was on a mad spree to kill Greg

Rahul: dada stop.....dada...woh maar jayega
But dada still kicked him
And jammy just hugged dada tight, 'Shhhannt....Dadi shaant' ....and as Rahul tightened his hug Sourav did stop after one final kick.

Sach picked the half conscious Greg as Ms sprinkled water on his face. 

Anil: You better tell bcci u won't resume ur work....else u don't want to face our hits after being mauled by the Bengal Tiger.

As Greg typed his resignation to BCCI.........

Rahul hugged Dada once more who had calmed down. Rahul was truly the water to Sourav's fire.

The black phase in their friendship was over......Their friendship has been a lot stronger owing to this one incident. They had fought all odds to be back to being friends and they knew nothing could break them apart anymore.

As everyone jumped into the hug...trying to push and pull people, to occupy the best place...Dada caught Jammy's eyes...who grinned at him. Dada knew Jammy was no more guilty, maybe he will take time to forget the incident but would never be scared of it.

And yes, their friendship did win the Tryst with time, it did fight time to emerge victorious!!!

So here goes the last chapter!! Hope you all will loved the story.

This incident is something that made me dislike Rahul Dravid initially, but in the later years when I saw Dada supporting him all over the place I realised how important or how big their friendship is....this made me realise the bonds in ICT, and so this is one story that will always be close to my heart. And so thank you for all the supports.

I really need to thank a few people,

siri_reddy (though I know u wont see it, as you are busy)and DreamerTani thank u for listening to all my stupid ideas and giving them shape and pushing me to pen them down.

Mahiro457 Dhoni_7_Prabhas Ruchika111222 SakthiSri6 Prahatikakrishnan thank you guys coz ur comments were a real motivation.

#Sou-Ra !!!! Mahiro457 thats the new hashtag !!!!

And if I have missed anyone I am sorry...but thank you.