Kids on a Mission

'He is just angry... He knew that we love him ofc... Hum manalenge unhe...', Bajju spoke to no one in particular in a trance, while Yuvi couldn't react hearing Bhai call him Yuvraj.

Kaifu has been crying and looked the worst hit while Mahi tried to find words to express his hurt. Zak sat trying to figure out wat could they possibly do to get their Bhai back.

Zak: Kaise manayenge yaar unhe.....woh toh baat hi nhi sun rahe hai?

Kaifu had calmed himself and suggested that they should gift a book, the idea of which got rejected immediately as they reminded him of the blunder Bhajju and he had done wen they had gifted Rahul a book.

Mahi: Maybe by being good boys....Not irritating him much?

And others seemed to lyk the idea. Even before wen they used to do something stupid and their brothers were angry, they behaved as the most disciplined boy of the school which made dem happy...so they decided to try it.

Zak: OK...Tomorrow we have early morning practice...lets sleep...we have to be on tym.

However, sleep was faraway as like a flashback all the moments they had hurt Rahul unintentionally and hurt face of Rahul comes before them...

Suddenly, Bajju kicks Zak on his hips... Causing him to fall down...

Zak: abey... tujhe kya hogaya idiot?

Bajju: I have half brain... But you are zen baba right? Why didn't you stop me when I was talking bakwas? Do you people think we should go trying to him again?, ignoring a glaring Zak.

Ms got all ready to go... 'Haan, haan chalte hai.'

Zak pulled him down b4 he bolted out of the door, 'Mahi... He just asked us.. To get out if we respect him... And...'

MS: and we came out na... He didn't say... Not to come back...

Zak looking at him incredously: Now we will go and explain him the loopholes in his words? Shut up and sit down...

And Ms sat down unwillingly

And they somehow drift to sleep in the wee hours of the morning. But they did manage to reach the practice on exact tym and waited for Rahul to arrive.

They saw Rahul's eyes were red too... Now that they know that they are the reason... It hurt more...

But Jammy was hell-bent on behaving normally...
He did gave them a friendly half smile... Suggested yuvi about his leg moment... Practiced WK along with MS
But it didn't seem same... Or maybe it's just today they noticed

Jammy was stretching alone... When Dada joins him

Dada: you ok... Jam?

Jammy: I didn't meant you to talk to them...when I said all that... I... I was just talking my heart out with my friend...

Dada(taken aback) : I know that... I just gave them a reality check...

Jam: and they gave me a reality check too... (And walks away)

Sachin who just comes there: phir sai kya hogaya usse?

Dada: ek bath batha... Duniyake sare pagal mere zindagi mai hi kyu hai?

Sachin: Shukar mana kamse kam main tih pagal nahi hun

Dada: Tu... Tu.... Ja re

Sachin: acha chood... Don't hurry things... Let them happen in there own pace... He can't be angry with kids for long even if he wants too...And also...let kids find a way themselves
(Dada nodes)
Meanwhile...Come let's eat jammy's snacks