Chapter Thirty Eight

•Few Weeks Later•

"Are we all hanging out at your apartment for New Years?" Niall asked as we washed some coffee mugs. I nodded. "I think so. Zayn's excited to make drinks and Harry will be bringing some appetizers." I said and looked up at him. "Sounds great." He nodded before drying his hands and walking back to the front to help Eleanor. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down to see a text from Harry

from: Harry🥰
I miss you🥺

to: Harry🥰
I miss you too babe!

I smiled softly, putting my phone in my pocket before going back to work.
•••

~New Years Eve~

"Hey Lou!" Gigi smiled as she walked into our apartment. "Hey." I hugged her and she petted Jack on the head. She walked towards the kitchen to greet her boyfriend as I watched the New Years special on tv.

Gigi came back with a bag of cheese-it's before sitting down on a chair. "Is everyone coming?" She asked me and I nodded. "Including your boo?" I blushed. "Of course." Zayn replied and sat down.

"Harry, you're the best cook ever!" Niall said, stuffing his face with spinach artichoke dip. He chuckled and held up his cocktail. All of our friends came to celebrate the new year with Zayn and I. I'm so happy to have such an amazing group of friends and having an amazing boyfriend.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked and I shook my head. I laid my head on his shoulder and he lightly pecked my lips. I felt my heart flutter. His hand rested on my waist as we watched tv and talked to everyone.

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2..." everyone counted along with the tv. I blushed and looked at Harry. His eyes were twinkling with the anticipation of the new year. I think now is the perfect time. I put both of my hands on his cheeks so he could turn to look at me. As soon as the clock hit 11:59, I leaned in and passionately kissed him.

Electric sparks went through the both of us as it reached midnight. I pulled away, we were both breathing heavily. "I love you Harry Styles." I whispered. "I love you too Louis Tomlinson." He replied.