Part 15

"Roni. I'm so ful-" she cut me off.

"Nessa, drink the water!" She said seriously, she crossed her arms to her chest with that death stare.

"Roni. I cant! You won't understand!" I put the water cup on the counter and sat on the couch. I can't tell. Even if I'll do, what would I say? 'Oh Roni you live with a vampire' or 'I feed on blood'? What can I say? She won't accept me!

"I already know it. Nessa ! You're starving yourself! You make food, but you don't eat. We are twins, but you don't grow up. There's a lot of weird things happening! Okay I don't know what's going on! But you have to tell me. I promise I'll understand, I'll never judge you." She said with her hand on my shoulder. "Tell me, please" she completed calmly.

I stood up aggressively. "Roni I told you there's nothing! I'm perfectly fine! There's nothing I'm hiding!" I yelled and I didn't expect this to happen. She was in shook. I grabbed my car keys. There's nowhere to go, but maybe I'll haunt ? Dang! I know nothing.

——————————

It was almost midnight... I was thinking a lot, I shouldn't have left Roni like that! I'm stupid.

She won't accept your truth! You're a scary vampire!

Why won't she? She's my sister...

It doesn't matter! You should've told her before!

I turned around. There was nothing... it's my thoughts.

"Hi miss" someone whispered in my ear. I knew something was up!

"What the fu-heck?" Lucas...

"Hello mate" he smiled.

"Leave me alone!" I said as I walked away.

"Vanessa! Wait!" He said and grabbed my wrist pulling me to him. He was way more taller than me.

He put his arm behind my back, the other one was on my chin. What is he doing? I trind to push him away, but it didn't work at all. I felt numb, i couldn't move. He took full control of me.

"Lu-Lucas go away!" I shot back and tried to push him away. His eyes looked in mine.

He showed love in his eyes, the hate isn't there anymore. His touch was soft like it never did.

Nessa ! Don't let him!

"Lucas! Leave!" I squirmed of his grib, but no use.

"Nessa ! Love me!" He whispered and came closer to my face, his breath him my neck. I felt numb... I relaxed in his arms.

He's playing dumba**!

"I'm not! I promise I'm not! Please, just trust me!" He whispered in my ear while getting down my neck. I don't want this, I can't stop this. Please, someone help me!

No! He took your daughter! He almost killed you! You can't fall for him!

I can't say or do anything. I felt so weak then. My eyes started to feel heavy. It reminds me of being human... human!

"Want me to turn you back to human?" He said and leaned closer. My hand were placed on his chest to keep our distance. It didn't help.

His lips touched mine. I didn't want this! I can't move.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" I heard a familiar voice. Lucas let me gently. Christian!

"Christian..." I whispered. He shouldn't be here... Christian please go away

To be continued...
——————————————
Hope you liked this 🤍
Peace out 🤍✌🏽.

-Tala the Llama 🦙💜