Part 21

"I'm sorry Christian..." I looked down sadly. I can't let him be...

"Why? I mean... it's okay you know, you can make me a one, right?" He asked trying to sound okay.

"I can, but... I don't want you to be a one. I don't wanna make you suffer, it's not easy" I told him with a smile. "Christian I'm really sorry."

"Oh, it's okay. You know better" he shrugged. I know what makes him happy.

I smirked and crashed my lips on his. Everytime we kiss I feel something special.

It teleport me to a perfect world, to a place where you can find peace, where there's no problems. It's just so peaceful... it's like heaven. If you're wondering... I saw heaven a lot!

We pulled away, our noses were still on touch. "You happy now?" I said, then he smirked with a nod.

"Nessa ... I know it's not the perfect time to ask you this, but.... will you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. I nodded.

"But wait! What about Lyn? What if she dislikes out relationship?" I asked worried, she'd be sad.

"Nah, it's okay. I like Christian." We heard a voice out of nowhere. I turned around, it's Lyn.

"Honey, didn't they teach you how to knock before you get in?" I gave her a death glare.

"I... I can't do my homework..." she smiled- Wait- It's Saturday and she never study in Saturday's.

"You don't study in saturday." I said in duh tone.

"Oh, it's okay Nessa !" Said Christian. He went to her and took her books.

"How about we continue in my room." She said with her cute voice than no one can break. He nodded and I was alone in my room.

Jacklyn's P.O.V.

"So, about your home-"

"Is it so different from here and mommy's room??" I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. I wanna prank him!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (That's What you actually find in a kid's P.O.V.)

"Oh my god Christian! I never find studying hard, and you know that." I said loudly and rudely. Hehe, I'm not rude in general. "I'm not or I don't need your help. I'm way more smarter than you" I flipped my hear then I sat on my bed.

"Lyn? Are you okay?" He asked shutting the book. I rolled my eyes.

"Well... look, since you're mommy's boyfriend, you have some rules." I said and he was shooked.

"What rules?" He said. I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time.

"Stop being rude, jeez!" He said. I was still on, hahahaha, good prank til now.

"You can't tell me what to do Christian Seavey." I said loudly trying my best to hide my laughter.

"Don't disrespect me Jacklyn Roanne Merrell" he called me by my full name, so he must be soooo angry.

"HAHAHAHAA YOU GOT PRANKED, BUT WITH NO CAMERA!!" I said loudly jumping on the bed. His skin turned red, oh wow. "I'm sorry Christian" I smiled, he's so mad. Oops, I went too far actually.

"It's okay. What do you wanna teach me?" He asked more like said.

To be continued...
Have you ever pranked someone in real life? If you had comment down below!
"NOW MAKE IT RAIN IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME WAPPPPPP!!!"
——————————————
Hope you liked this 🤍
Peace out 🤍✌🏽.

-Tala the Llama 🦙💜