Part 16

"What the f**k are you doing here?" Christian asked angrily.

"Christian, please go away" I pleaded him.

"Nessa what are you doing with him?!" He Asked, then got closer to me. He must go away what he's doing?

"Christian please!" I stepped closer to him.

"Nessa what please?! You know what he di-" Lucas interrupted him.

"You heard her! Leave." Christian stepped closer to him. I tried to stop him, but he put my hands down.

"Leave? You leave! You caused that pain to her! You're a worthless sh*t" they both had the same height. I was in the corner standing silently.

"Christian please." He doesn't know anything.

The next thing I saw was Lucas holding Christian of his neck.

"Lucas! No! Let go!" This is not happening now! Christian was chocking.

"Lucas! Stop!" I grabbed his arm trying to free Christian, but he's way more stronger than me. I can't help it.

"I'm coming back Vanessa." He said and disappeared. Oh my freaking god!

"Christian! Are you okay?" I didn't want a response, I already know the answer...

He was coughing and trying to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I hugged him after his breath was equal. It's all my fault.

"You shouldn't be..." he whispered hugging me back.

——————————————

"How did you get here?" I asked looking at him. His beautiful crystal eyes shined perfectly in the moonlight.

"I know this is your favourite bench... Roni told me you left, she was worried. So I came to search for you... here you are" he chuckled looking back at the sky. "What were you doing with him?" He asked painfully looking at me.

"I came here by myself... I think h-he followed me or something." I shrugged.

"Nessa are you hiding something? You don't seem normal to me..." he spoke up sadly. Yeah... I'm not okay..

"I'm fine... he just always scare me." I said trying to sound real.

"Something else... how did he chocked me like that? When I punched him, he didn't flinch at all!" He said looking down.

"Christian... if I told you a secret, will you keep it?" I said. His eyes shined in my face.

"Sure. I'll always keep your secrets." He said with hope.

"I...I'm a..." I can't say it! I just can't. It's so hard.

He grabbed my hand and whispered "look at me" softly. I looked at him.

"I promise I'll keep your secret safe." He smiled so I did. He's so nice.

"Umm... I'm a vampire." I whispered the last part. "Please don't leave me. I mean... I won't fe-" he cut me off by his lips over mine. I was shook, I froze in my place not knowing what to do...

I kissed him back.... It felt so comfortable, is what happening real?

We pulled wanting air. I looked in his eyes, they were so happy... happy?

"Christian...." I couldn't complete and looked down. He didn't believe me... "Christian. I'm not joking. I'm a v-vampire..." I said. hopefully he'll believe...

To be continued...
Believe me I'm suck at writing these things, but you guys want a romantic story!! 😃.
What do you think? Will Christian believe Nessa and leave her? Or he'll prove her wrong and stay with her?
——————————————
Hope you liked this 🤍
Peace out 🤍✌🏽.

-Tala the Llama 🦙💜