Part 34

"I'm your dad! Put that in you little brain! You'll get used to it, now or little sooner." He thought to himself before grabbing my by the waist again. I hate that! His grib hurts me!

"NOOO! PLEASE LET ME GOOO!!" I yelled. He tossed me over his shoulder. "NAAAH! PLEASEEE! PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled hitting his back repeatedly.

"Jacklyn stop!" Why I have to get kidnapped? He made it upstairs, that place was really hage, I was having my steady on his back. (Is 5at how you spell it!? lmao)

Tears started to form out in my eyes. My vision started to get blurrer each step he takes. I'm so scared, will I get killed now? What did I do to deserve this? I started to sob.

He opened some room's door, i was shaking by now. He got inside then placed me on a bed. I didn't dare to look at him.

He went outside shutting the door behind him, I covered my face and hugged my knees on the corner.

I hate this already! I don't wanna be here! I want mommy's hugs. I want to continue playing with Michelle, and Crystal. My phone! I checked my pockets to find it! YAAASS! I took it out and I realized someone else was here, I immediately put it back.

"Hi" she said. It was a girl who probably in my age or a little bit younger, she looked to similar to me.... her hair, her eyes, her dimples. Everything!

"Hello?" She asked again. Should I trust her? C'mon what can she do?

"H-hi?" I said lowly.

"I'm Brooke. What's your name?" She asked and shutted her phone.

"I... I'm..." I was so scared. What if she's like him?

"Don't worry. I won't bite" she smiled with a shrug.

"I'm Jacklyn..." I said lowly and hid my face. She got up, I flinched. Oh my god why I have to be so dumb?

"Don't be scared of me, Jacklyn. I won't hurt you" She said sweetly.

"Okay." I whispered. She sat on that bed I was in.

"That crazy man is my father" she laughed. What!!! No freaking way!!

He's lying you stupid!!!

I kept looking down. "So... you look familiar... are you a celebrity daughter or something?" She said. How did she know?

"Umm.... yea, but not anymore" I said looking at her. She had hazel eyes, but with more tint of green.

"Oooh cool. Who is it?" She said excited. Should I really tell her?

"Vanessa Merrell." I said louder than before.

"Oh my god! Really?! I love the Merrell Twins!" She said loudly.

"How do you know them? They left social medias." I shrugged.

"I know, but they have over twenty million subscribers." She said in duh tone.

We talked for a long time. Her favourite colour is light blue, her favourite animal is flamingo, cause she also like pink. She likes to sing, plus she knows to play guitar, piano, flute. That's a lot. I only know to play violin.

"Don't leave me alone here!" I said when I saw her leaving the room.

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll just go bring water, want some?" She said and I nodded 'no'. "okay then" she shrugged and went out.

I have to get outta here... how? Crap! I have no idea! I'll just go outside and search for a exit or something. What about my phone? I'll call mom.

To be continued...
YESSS BROOKE AND JACKLYN FINALLY METTT!!!
——————————————
Hope you liked this 🤍
Peace out 🤍✌🏽.

-Tala the Llama 🦙💜