Part 46

-2 years later-

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Jacklyn and Brooke! Happy birthday to youuu!!" We all sang together before clapping. They're really happy! I missed seeing my daughters so happy, from now on they'll always be...

My life changed... I mean! I'm still a vampire, Brooke and Jacklyn are hybrids as well! But my life changed for the better! A lot better actually!

Remember that sad Nessa? That Nessa... she was really sad, even though she said she didn't lose hope, but she actually did.

That Nessa in not here anymore.. she's dead. Not meaning I'm dead! Or maybe I am... what I'm saying is...

Never lose hope! The sun will shine! It won't be dark forever... believe in yourself and just keep going. I remember when I said I can't get my daughter back because Lucas was so strong. I challenged my impossibilities, and now here I am... living a happy life with the small family I have.

Take my life as a message, never give up because there's hope. If you feel down, Then stand up! Just kidding! If you really feel down because of someone kick them of your life! If it's because something then change that thing.

If you forget your past and work on your present... your future will be something amazing! I'm not the only person who their lives changed... there's a lot of people out there, but take my story as an example...

"Yesterday's history... tomorrow's mystery... and today is your gift"

-the end-
——————————————
EEEEEE THE FINAL PART!! WOHOO!!!
I really enjoyed writing this fanfic you guysss!! It's really fun- Oop- not really.
DID YOU GUYS LIKED IT!? I hope you did!!
It was planned to be shorter actually, and I planned to kill Brooke, but you wanted a happy ending so here it is!! A happy ending!

ALSO! THIS STORY IS 100% FICTIONAL! SO NOTHING IS ACTUALLY REAL! NESSA IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRISTIAN! AND THE MESSAGE IN THE END ITS NOT ACTUALLY FROM HER! HUT USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND MAKE IT HER 😃👍🏻!

Hope you liked this boring storyyyy 🤍
Peace out 🤍✌🏽.

-Tala the Llama 🦙💜
-November 2020