Part 44

"When did I lost my memory?" She asked sadly. Her tears fell.

"Don't cry sweetie. You're fine now, your life will be better now on. Believe me" I said hugging her. She cried softly in y shoulder.

After her crying silently and me trying my best to calm her down. "Feeling better?" I asked lowly to receive a nod. when Roni and Christian were here her nervousness got higher, I had to kick them out. I didn't really kick them, but I just asked them to get out a bit

"Look sweetheart... no one will ever hurt you okay? The people were here earlier they're part of your family." I said to her calmly. She backed away sitting on the bed by herself, I was kinda shocked, but maybe she just wanted to be with herself?

"How are you my mom? What happened to me?" She looked at me with rage filling her eyes. I can't tell her all past... yet I can't lie...

She sighed "what? Why did I lose my memory?" It feels like... I forgot how to talk...

"Well... you should know that... you have a twin sister, I'm your mother." I said while storking her hair softly. "You're safe now" I smiled.

"Were you the person who was talking to me?" She asked lowly.

"I was... I made a connection with you" I said brushing the confusion of her.

"What did you mean by 'you're safe now'?" She asked... I can't lie.

"You'll be safe with me and your family" I smiled, she looked down sadly.

"Wasn't I with you in the first place?" She asked to only get cut by the doctor in the room.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys... but Brooke I need to give you this." Said the doctor after pulling out a needle filled with clear liquid.

"No! I hate that! It'll hurt!!" She screamed with tears pouring down her eyes.

"Brooke.. calm down, it's okay." I hugged her, I almost pinned her she can't move, but she didn't have a time to think about it. The doctor injected her as she jumped a bit.

"Calm down... it's okay, calm down." I was trying my best to calm her down.

"You'll get tired a bit, it's okay don't worry. And it'll be better if you sleep." Said the nurse. I thanked her as she went out. I wonder how Jacklyn will react.

To be continued...
2 PARTS LEFT KSJSKSJSKJSKSJSK. IT'LL BE A GOOD ENDING I PROMISE! 😂🥺
——————————————
Hope you liked this 🤍
Peace out 🤍✌🏽.

-Tala the Llama 🦙💜