23: Yeonbin

Yeonjun couldn't take it anymore. He missed Soobin's hugs, kisses, and love. The break was only supposed to last at most 2 weeks, but those 2 weeks had turned into 2 months. He had to go find Soobin.

Something abnormal was happening to both of them. Their colored soulmate marks were slowly fading into grey. That's what happened when two soulmates didn't see each other for long. The longest people could go without losing their soulmate after they found them was about 2 months and 2 weeks.

"Pick up please." Yeonjun mumbled to himself while waiting for Soobin to answer the phone.

"What do you want." A grumpy voice muttered. Soobin's voice.

At this point, Yeonjun was fighting to hold in his tears. "I.. I'm sorry.. I messed up bad." Yeonjun said shakily.

"Mhm, you did."

"I can't live without you.. my mark is fading, if you know what that means. We need to see each other again, or else the bond will break. Even if you hate me." Yeonjun said in a surprisingly clear voice(because he was a sad boi).

Soobin thought about what the other had said. He was saying the truth. If they ever wanted to get back together, they would have to meet up. "Sure, whatever. Tomorrow at the park." Soobin said coldly before hanging up.

Yeonjun was happy. No, he was relieved. He had finally spoken to Soobin once again. He couldn't wait for the next day.

A/N: oMg sorry that i ghosted you guys! i started school, and i hate school 😶👍 ill try to update more, but ill probably fail :( this book is soon coming to an end, and pls tell me if yall want a sequel when the last chapter releases! thats all for today!

stay safe, and dont forget to follow me and vote if you want lol ;)