~Unexpected Surprise~

WARNING 18+ CONTENT AHEAD!! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN COST!!

~PART 23 ON TIK TOK~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mystery person makes his way out the door as someone walks in. As he stepped into the light, you finally recall what happened, and you stare at him in fear. He gets really close to face and kisses your cheek.

Overhaul: Hey sweetheart~ Miss me...

He backs up a bit, still in your face, you look down because you didn't want to look at a failed excuse of a father

He backs up a bit, still in your face, you look down because you didn't want to look at a failed excuse of a father. Overhaul lifts your head by the chin to look him the eye.

Overhaul: Why did you run away? Did you not like how I was treating you...? No matter you in for one hell of punishment now...

You know what he means and you notice you can only send one message. You decide to send a message to Hawks.

You to Hawks: Hey, I need some help... My dad kidnapped me... and is keeping me at the place you guys saved Eri... Please hurry...

All you can do now is wait for him to arrive, knowing you will have to deal with whatever your father has planned

He starts kissing your neck, running his hands up your shirt, destroying it with his quirk. You start tearing up from the fear written clear across your face, not as he cares. He moves down to your collarbone, leaving hickeys along the way. He unclips your bra, letting it fall to the ground. He starts playing with your nipples, knowing that as one of your weak spots. Trying to back your moans, one slips out and that excites him even more.

Overhaul: I love those little noises you make... Please make them more for me~

Getting impatient wanting more of you he destroys you shorts, smirking.

Y/N: WHY CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

The tears that were just sitting there, start out of your H/C hues.