~Backstory~

Name: Y/N (your name)
Age: 22 (may change in the future)
Height: 5'1
Gender: Female (sorry boys)
Birthday: August 13th
Father: Overhaul
Mother: ???
F/N: (your first name)
L/N: (your last name)
H/C: (your hair color)
H/L: (your hair length)
E/C: (your eye color)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                      ~Backstory~

As a child, you only had a father figure in the home. Some may say that's so lucky to have your father at home. That may be the case for other people, but for you it was torture. Your is the devil himself, Overhaul. You never got to spend time as a child with your mother because she was never at home. Where is she you may ask? She was killed right before your eyes. By who? Your father, Overhaul, he hated your mother for what she was, part wolf. So he decides to just take her life not care about how it may affect you and the rest of your life, but that was just at the age of 3. He abused you for being just like your mother, part wolf. He could call you a hopeless child, a disgrace, and lucky that he wanted to keep you. You thought him saying your lucky was a good thing, it was the worst thing you would have ever heard. He wanted you for his freaky experiments, and because of your quirk, he was curious about it. The abuse and experiments lasted 3 years. But as you started to go through puberty, he started to notice what a beautiful body you have. At the age of 12, he started to use you for his own selfish desires, and it disgusted you. He would conduct experiments by day, harass you by night. Every day, as if stuck on an infinite time loop.

Lost your mother at 3, 4 to 12 you were abused and experimented on, and from 12 til' you were 22 you were sexually harassed. What a cruel cruel world.

But that's why you decided to escape from that hell hole, but little did you know that he was right on your tail......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                    ~DISCAIMLER PLEASE READ~

This story will have TW and 18+ content. If you don't want to read that or you are minor, just skip those chapters. I will put warnings on those chapters, but if you read them anyway it is your own doing. Some chapters of this story are made for my older audiences. I want older audiences to be able to enjoy this story as well. So if you are a minor or just don't want to read that stuff then please don't and just skip those chapters. Thank you!