~First Day~

???: Oi, watch where you're going extra!

You look and see a tall, blonde haired, angry looking boy looking down at with red eyes. You back away calmly, just staring getting a little mad. Aizawa looks over at you, seeing that your getting angry with one of his students. Aizawa rushes over to you, and places his hands on your arms.

Aizawa: Y/N it's not wroth it.

You calm a bit, but not before Aizawa another comment.

Aizawa: Plus, you can kick his ass later. 

You smirk at the boy and walk away. The blonde haired boy is just staring at you with great curiosity to his teacher's comment. Aizawa shows you around, the dorms were nice, and the courtyard is beautiful. Aizawa goes into his class, but tells you to wait til' he calls you in. After Aizawa went in, you can here that he starts telling his students about you. A few seconds go by and you hear your name getting called. You reach for the door knob opening it, and walk in. As you walk in, you can see the boy from earlier. You ignore him and walk up beside Aizawa. You stand there feeling a bit awkward. 

Aizawa: Well introduce yourself. 

Y/N: Oh, right... My name is Y/N and my quirk is Overpower-

You get cut off by a green haired with freckles.

???: WOW I've never met someone with that quirk before!

Y/N: Thanks... I guess....

Aizawa: Deku you shouldn't interrupt people

???: Right sorry Aizawa

You can see out of the counter of your eye, that the blonde boy from earlier was talking to a boy with spiky red hair. 

Aizawa: Alright, does someone volunteer to fight Y/N?

There wasn't even a moment of silence before the blonde boy shot out of his chair, walking towards you. 

???: You really can't be that powerful. You're not going to beat me. 

Aizawa: Whatever you say Bakugou... Let's go...

You guys make your way to the arena. As you enter, you look around and notice the space is humongous. This is a good space for you to be in, especially for your quirk. You walk up on the platform, across from Bakugou.

Aizawa: This is your last chance to back out Bakugou...

Bakugou: Shout it and start already!

Aizawa: Alright just offering... 

You can hear the whispers of your class before Aizawa starts the count off.

Aizawa: Ready.... Set.... GO!

You can see Bakugou flying through the sky using his explosion quirk, while you just stand there and wait for him to come to you. 

Mina: Aizawa what is she doing?

Aizawa: You'll see...

You wait til' Bakugou is almost to you. Bakugou was yelling at you the entire time. As he got closer, you sprouted your wings and shot up into the sky. Bakugou is surprised by this, and ends up falling on the ground. Once he is on the ground, you land on the ground and paralyze him. 

Bakugou: Why can't I move!?

Y/N: Your paralyze idiot...

Aizawa: And with that, Y/N wins!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but here is this from my science class. Hope you guys have a great day!

(517 words)