~ You Really Thought NSFW~

WARNING 18+ CONTENT AHEAD! PROCEED AT YOU RISK!

~PART 28-29 ON TIK TOK~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawks moves down to your neck finding your weak spot, causing you to let out small, soft moans. He made to leave a nice dark hickey there, so he knows where to go to later.

Hawks: Mmm... Looks like I found your weak spot... Let us find your other ones...

He starts taking off your white, cotton shirt, kissing you in-between. After he has your shirt all the way off, he throws it on the floor. He starts licking and biting on your collarbone, leaving heavy hickeys everywhere. 

Hawks: Your mine now that I've marked you~

You look at him with a mischievous look in your eyes, and you smirk at him.

Y/N: And if I refuse?

You say this with a devious smile across your face, making you look a bit deceitful. You place your hands on his chest, he loves the when you graze his hand, it gives him the slightest feeling of butterflies to the stomach. 

Hawks: Don't worry Kid... after tonight... you won't be able to... 

Y/N: We'll see about that...

You get off his lap and start walking off feeling pleased with your action. Hawks, on the other hand, didn't that much of a liking to this action. He leaps off his place on the couch and gets over to you faster then you could even make it to the bedroom, and slams you against his white walls of the hallway, not hard to inflict any damage, but enough to stress that he wasn't happy with you. He wanted to make sure you wouldn't get away, so he put his knee in-between your legs. You can tell, even tho it was much darker in the hallway due to the sun going down and no extra light was on, that he was a bit angered by you walking off. He tilts his head, looking at you in your E/C hues. 

Hawks: Who said you could get up? 

You look away for a second, gathering yourself after being slammed into the wall. You were flustered a bit, and in pain, just a little. When you finally looked back up at him, seeing he is waiting patiently for your answer. You give him a devilish grin while saying,

Y/N: I did Bird Brain... 

Hawks didn't look any better then he did before, but he secretly loved you being a brat, it's makes it more fun, to him personally. He chuckles lightly, before grabbing your neck, hitting the pressure points on the sides of your neck.

Hawks: Looks here you brat, I don't know who you think is in control, but it's definitely not you. So, don't even try to do things outta line because I know exactly how to punish a brat like you. We are going to at the pace I want, not yours. Got it.

His last comment was a question, but a command. You began to think back to your dream and when you daydreamed and it arouses you, but you hide it from Hawks. You wanted to make it hard for him to have his fun. You wanted to tease him, so you started to grind on his knee that was in-between your legs, causing his breath to hitch in his throat. Hearing his breath hitching, you start grinding faster.