A secret gets out

My P.O.V
    Lillie came back to the group crying, I hadn't noticed she left,"Are you ok sis?" Gladion asks, looking her up and down for bruises, or cuts,"I-I'm fine, i-it's m-my f-falt." She studders,"What's your falt?" I ask, butting in,"S-Sun, I-I t-told him." Lillie looks at me like I'll understand, she sees how confused I am,"I told him I like him." She wispers,"Oh!" I say with understanding, wait, WHAT?! "Moon? Are you good?" Hau asks concerned, I must be blushing up a storm,"I'm good, I've just been in the sun too long." I lie,"Well then let's go to my house!"

Moon's P.O.V
     I see the gang making there way out of the woods, I'd better catch up,"Guys! Wait up!" Moon,ugh, Sun, stops walking, none else,"Look, Sun's back!" Sun yells,"Tell him to go away!" Lillie says, just loudly enough for me to hear. I know what to do,"Lillie! I'm sorry! you caught me off guard! I think your really nice, and I'm sorry for yelling at you!" I call out, Lillie turns to face me,"Well then..." She trails off,"What are you doing over there? Come on!" I grin and run to my friends, to make sure she knows I'm sorry, I give her a quick hug before we all start walking to Hau's house.